Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tudor Black Bay strap change

Hello all

Anyone knows if a brand new set would come with the tools to change between the leather strap/nato/bracelet? Or else how would you change them, go into your local AD each time you want to change them around? This is assuming you don't have the tools yourself.

there is no tool. (i can be wrong).

one option is to purchase a strap changing tool so that you can do strap changing on your own. just remember to tape the lugs with better quality tape to prevent accidental scratches.

alternatively should buying a tool and doing strap change on your own is not an option, then you may approach the shop whom you buy the watch from to assist. usually they would be kind enough to assist.

Originally posted by Jubilee View Post
    Hello all

Anyone knows if a brand new set would come with the tools to change between the leather strap/nato/bracelet? Or else how would you change them, go into your local AD each time you want to change them around? This is assuming you don't have the tools yourself.
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

There's a strap changing tool that's really easy to find, you can get it from gnomon watches. I can't post a link, but I can PM you an image if you want.

I'd suggest ditching the original leather strap if you still have it, it's not very good compared to some others on the internet. I suggest DaLuca straps, or get one from hodinkee.

-George

Comment

Bought the black bay and it doesn't come with a strap changing tool.
        so I got a fine tits tool like this from sim lim tower for $2

Originally posted by Jubilee View Post
        Hello all

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X