Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You all start wearing a new rolex got peel off the stickers first or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You all start wearing a new rolex got peel off the stickers first or not?

Or just wear until self drop out? I mean the clasp and case side stickers?

I wear till it comes off itself loh. Something's the stickers under the clasp area irritates my wrist so that goes first either natural or by force!! Lol

Comment

i've only had LNIB/BNIB watches a few times in my life... but i always remove everything once i am ready to wear it. no point delaying the inevitable! if i wanted to keep a watch in pristine condition, i won't remove it from the box.

it cracks me up on TRF's official sky dweller thread that all the watches in the photos still have their stickers kept on... but that's just me.
      “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Just take it off if you are wearing. It can be embarrassing when someone notices the sticker and asks.
        elusive

Comment

If you want to sell or keep in the box don't remove, everyday see also SHIOK, if sell buyer view also SHIOK. If you are going to wear everyday crazy like me, remove some part of the stickers now. My past experience with my hulk, I don't removed some part of the stickers, I end up very sad, when the stickers looks old & auto peeled off left some stains, when I tried to clean with Rolex cloth end up scratched casing side. The clasp stickers you may not remove no issue when auto peeled off but only for sub or DSSD, for GMT2C or the new DJ I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by leslie View Post
            Or just wear until self drop out? I mean the clasp and case side stickers?
            I peel off everything,* everytime, also date and name all my warranty papers

*except the caseback sticker

Comment

Yes, peel off everything and wear it. The feel is siok.

Wearing it with stickers on looks like cartoon and don`t have the feel it belong to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Derick View Post
                Yes, peel off everything and wear it. The feel is siok.

Wearing it with stickers on looks like cartoon and don`t have the feel it belong to you.
                *nod*

Comment

I leave the stickers on for first few times when wearing at home. Will peel off once they starts to peel a bit or start to wear it out.

Basically will leave the case back sticker on until it peels a bit. Rest will be gone.
                  Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                    I leave the stickers on for first few times when wearing at home. Will peel off once they starts to peel a bit or start to wear it out.

Basically will leave the case back sticker on until it peels a bit. Rest will be gone.
                    i think i will adopt this method.

Comment

I peeled all off except the sticker with the barcode cos I stupidly thought it was a real barcode printed on the watch.. Until it started comin off by itself

Comment

The SA advised me to keep them on to keep the watch surface in pristine condition. However, I removed them after a few days, prefer to have the direct contact between my waist and the watch with nothing in between.

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
                          i've only had LNIB/BNIB watches a few times in my life... but i always remove everything once i am ready to wear it. no point delaying the inevitable! if i wanted to keep a watch in pristine condition, i won't remove it from the box.

it cracks me up on TRF's official sky dweller thread that all the watches in the photos still have their stickers kept on... but that's just me.
                          +1 bro....
                          HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
                          ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
                          Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
                          Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
                          Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
                          TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
                          G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
                          Rolex ladies datejust
                          vintage Cartier tank 18k
                          TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds

Comment

Originally posted by dreamer_toons View Post
                            The SA advised me to keep them on to keep the watch surface in pristine condition. However, I removed them after a few days, prefer to have the direct contact between my waist and the watch with nothing in between.
                            The SA ought to be shot hehe
                            elusive

Comment

Any one wearing new shirt and new shoes with tags on ???

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X