Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Yappie.. dun take what you read to heart buddy...

We know where you are viewing your position from, so do we of Notti. I don't think anybody here penalise you lah.. dun make it sound so grave.. They are just ka chow-ing, poke poke here and there for fun.. u should see the other threads.. ;P

Yes, u do not need to justify but neither do you need to feel guilty... I believe you were merely honest with your intentions and reasons.

Enjoy your watch... and do pop by here when you can...
    May it bring you timeless memories and precious moments...

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
    - GMT II
    - GMT IIc TT
    - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
    - Master Eight Days (1608420)
    - U1
    - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by yappie View Post
      Hi Bro Notti,

Didnt realise i created such a stir here after buying the watch from you. I have already apologise if i have hurt you or anyone here. I'm a damn newbie, i chance upon this website and within 2 weeks i bought a watch from someone here. Its not a small money. i'm also not the one making all the shots to ensure the deal goes through. I have followed all your instructions from the meeting point till the exchange. I think you have taken more precaution than me. I did not ask for verification from RSC neither have i done it, thou i sent it to RSC to remove the links ONLY yesterday.
      You have received crazy offers , i only ask for $50 less. So please give me some credit for being a genuine buyer. I dont know you and i have not asked or find out how reputable a seller you are here.
      I just felt being penalise. I dont even need to make a point here...
      hi bro yappie...

i thought the issue was 'laid to rest' leow lar.... it was meant as a passing remark and i opened up this thread for the post discussion as the sales thread was closed ...but i guess pple who read this thread may have their own view/opinions.....

of cos..i'm very grateful and thankful to you for the deal as well...... so there's no need for any apology....

To all forummers, pls let the matter rest and ....the intention is not to penalise anyone...it's not mine at all.... just for bantering purpose... ok?

Thanks....
      Last edited by nottinghill; 24-01-08, 12:30 AM.
      Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
      Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
      Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
      Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
        To all forummers, pls let the matter rest and ....the intention is not to penalise anyone...it's not mine at all.... just for bantering purpose... ok?

Thanks....
        as such, i am closing this thread.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X