Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TT sub vs SS sub 2009

with regards to the 2009 TT Sub

I read on the net that TT rolex watches does not hold its value as well as the SS rolex watches?

Why is this so?

And also why is it that the SS version is much popular then the TT version?

What are the pros n cons of a TT rolex watch?

This is an assessment based on the current trend for Sport series. SS holds the value much better than TT. e.g. GMT IIC and TT GMT IIC.

So, if you buy to wear than no issue, if you buy for investment then may be want to look at pre-owned, which gives you a better ROI.

SS Daytona Black Dial,
    SS GMT II coke, SS GMT IIC, TT GMT IIC,
    SS Sub Date, TT Sub Date Black,
    SS SD,
    SS YM,
    SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

Yes buy to wear is ok, if want sell after 10 tears lah..
      The TT laways looks nice in the picture, onceon writs it's boring, gays, faggy.

Comment

I prefer my M series TT Sub the Blue smurf one. Brand new is about 12k plus but I think now hard to get at AD as the Blue TT Sub already discon and the Value already increase especially the ones with Chapter Rings.

To me TT always represent status. When I wear SS Sub I notice it is not so eye catching but when I wear TT, it catches eyes. My small opinion only.

I wonder the new TT Sub 116613 cost how much? maybe 13-14k? Is M series the last batch of 16613?

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime View Post
          I wonder the new TT Sub 116613 cost how much? maybe 13-14k? Is M series the last batch of 16613?
          M is not the last yet as there are V TT 16613...

Comment

Originally posted by jarren View Post
            M is not the last yet as there are V TT 16613...
            Thanks. Do you know the price of the new 116613?

Comment

i am one of the TT lover, try on SS Sub and TT Sub... decided to buy another 2K more for a TT Black Dial...

noticed that the value really drop signifcantly.. i think i will keep it, since its my first rollie..

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime View Post
                Thanks. Do you know the price of the new 116613?
                i paid closed to 10.5K for a V series TT black dial.. at that time, the blue dial still available... should have gone for the blue dial since the value appreciate more...

Comment

Originally posted by ehwwong View Post
                  i paid closed to 10.5K for a V series TT black dial.. at that time, the blue dial still available... should have gone for the blue dial since the value appreciate more...
                  Congrat! Black TT Sub also discon already. I heard can change the dial and bezel to blue at RSC at only 300plus.

Comment

I don't understand why blue dial is higher price than Black, which you can change to blue dial and blue bezel insert easily.

I have also observed the Blue dial fade and look ugly when aged, but it does not appeared that way for the black dial, before I purchased a black TT Sub...

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                    SS SD,
                    SS YM,
                    SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

thanks for all the replies.

I think I will save up until next year for the SS Sub 2010

Comment

Originally posted by tomcatf View Post
                        I don't understand why blue dial is higher price than Black, which you can change to blue dial and blue bezel insert easily.

I have also observed the Blue dial fade and look ugly when aged, but it does not appeared that way for the black dial, before I purchased a black TT Sub...
                        Blue dial more chio mah...and the current market price difference..it's not cheap to change the dial and insert...overall to buy a black to change blue bo hua mah

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I am happy to own the Black TT sub, Yes, you are right darkie... No point changing, waste $$$

SS Daytona Black Dial,
                          SS SD,
                          SS YM,
                          SS YM Mid Size,

Comment

can anyone advise if the current blue sub TT still available? don't really like the blue of the new 2009 TT.

Comment

Originally posted by rolexboi View Post
                              can anyone advise if the current blue sub TT still available? don't really like the blue of the new 2009 TT.
                              y dont u consider the black TT 2009 sub?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X