X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love or Hate ROLEX You Decide

Hi Guys,

An article from James Dowling, i got to strongly agreed with point no. 13

It is difficult to talk about Rolex watches without talking about resale value; in simple terms Rolex (new or used) retain a higher percentage of their cost than any other production Swiss watch. Everything from the no date Submariner all the way to the President can be resold in an instant anywhere in the world, for very good money. Also, if the watch was bought used, it is quite possible to wear a Rolex for 2 or 3 years and sell it for the same price you paid for it. Apart from the cost of the money invested, essentially that makes it a free watch.

http://www.timezone.com/library/archives/archives0099
    :thumbsup: Exploring At World�s End :thumbsup:

yep...Rolex has very good resale value compared to other luxury watches... but IMO.. you buy a watch to wear and keep... so for me.. it's not about the resale value..
    A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Originally posted by louisoh View Post
      yep...Rolex has very good resale value compared to other luxury watches... but IMO.. you buy a watch to wear and keep... so for me.. it's not about the resale value..
      Absolutely Agreed!
      "Bo Wei Konz"

Comment

yeah.......but knowing that the value appreciates over time is also a good feeling........may not be the most important but is a good thing to have
        the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
        visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

HaHa just incase you are desperate for hard cash and don't intend to look for big players/loan shark for loan
          :thumbsup: Exploring At World�s End :thumbsup:

Comment

hopefully the loan shark oso rolex siao......haha....with his full gold lolex king
            the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
            visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

haha.. come to tink of it... i tink i saw a couple of Rolex on sale in "Cashbox"... sld be a pawn shop in Jurong pt... dunno if it's cheap there.. lol..
              A bad day of fishing is still better than a good day at the office.

Just me and my NT...

Comment

Very good resale value

Comment

love to the max

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X