ROLEX 16613LB or AP RO 15300ST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROLEX 16613LB or AP RO 15300ST

Just want to ask for some advice. I have a rolex 16613lb which i really like but the dilema comes when a friend of mine offer me to trade my 16613lb to his AP RO 15300st. plus a little bit top up on my side..

Now I want to ask should i go for it or keep my beloved 16613lb?

I'm not really familiar to AP as i thought its out of my league.

I happen to have the 15300ST and its definitely a gem should you swap for it. How much top-up from your side bro?

Comment

are you trading coz you think it is a good deal or you really like the watch?
      unless you really like the AP, my personal opinion is to keep your beloved watch, else you might end up finding yourself buying back the same watch
      Don't trust anyone too much, even your own shadow leave you when you are in darkness.

Comment

Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
        unless you really like the AP, my personal opinion is to keep your beloved watch, else you might end up finding yourself buying back the same watch
        Fully agreed.
        I bought and sold my Explorer ll for three times and bought it back on the 4th time.

Comment

Originally posted by MsLucifer View Post
          I think it is just a good deal. Im just worried about the serving of AP which is more expensive than rolex. The AP is in full set from local AD.

Comment

Originally posted by aivyn26 View Post
            I think it is just a good deal. Im just worried about the serving of AP which is more expensive than rolex. The AP is in full set from local AD.
            yeah.. the servicing costs of an AP is a BIG PITA.. i'd suggest you to keep the 16613LB.. but if you really wanna get a new watch then just get the 116613LB... plus you'd be missing the gold if you decide to trade for the all ss AP..

most ppl will just flip an AP watch after a few years just to avoid the servicing costs.. heard it was like 5k or something... but at the end of the day just do what your heart tells you cos you're the one who's gonna wear the watch.. let us know if you did the trade or not.. cheers..
            HOME THEATERPHILE

MY HUMBLE COLLECTION
            ROLEX SUBMARINER 116613LBD 8 POINT DIAMOND DIAL "G" SERIAL
            Rolex Submariner TT 16613LN "s" series<<<[TRADED]
            Rolex Datejust 1601 "5 mil" series<<<[SOLD]
            Breitling Sirius Automatic 18K/SS B10071<<<[SOLD]
            TAG Heuer Carrera Calibre 16 Date CV2010
            G-Shock mudman g9300 ( daily beater )

HER'S
            Rolex ladies datejust
            vintage Cartier tank 18k
            TAG Heuer Formula 1 ceramic diamonds

Comment

Ap ro

Comment

I decided to keep my rolex.. Thanks for all those who gave advice

Comment

Originally posted by aivyn26 View Post
                  I decided to keep my rolex.. Thanks for all those who gave advice
                  Good choice bro. I was in this situation as well to choose between ro 15400 and to keep my sub C. However, I decided that if I were to get the RO, i would not wear it frequently. This might be because of the price and the way how the RO is built.

As for Sub C, it's still my favorite daily beater.

Keep your Sub C and go for the RO when opportunity arises.

Comment

Sub is all-weather every occasion
                    Sub ftw

Comment

Wise choice to keep the Sub.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X