Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex sea dweller A series 'swiss dial'

Hey,
    I happened to read an article on A series sea dweller and keen to get one. Is the watch rare and how much am i expect to pay for one which is full set? Appreciate advice pls. Tks
    simi kangtao?

a series is being produced during the period of Nov 98 and Jan 2000. it is distinguished clearly by the swiss dial however, the tail end a series sea dweller may have swiss made dial.

couple of years back, a series sea dweller would be close to 7000 for a complete set.

good luck in acquiring this particular series and model.

Originally posted by cck1609 View Post
    Hey,
    I happened to read an article on A series sea dweller and keen to get one. Is the watch rare and how much am i expect to pay for one which is full set? Appreciate advice pls. Tks
    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
    1. subject heading indicating your issue
    2. your nick
    3. your corresponding email address
    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
      a series is being produced during the period of Nov 98 and Jan 2000. it is distinguished clearly by the swiss dial however, the tail end a series sea dweller may have swiss made dial.

couple of years back, a series sea dweller would be close to 7000 for a complete set.

good luck in acquiring this particular series and model.
      Tks for the info bro. So roughly wat is the price for a full set in present?
      simi kangtao?

Comment

i cannot put a price to a complete set at present because it all depends on the watch condition and other factors,

if the watch requires any servicing also affect the selling price.

more important is how much does the seller expects and how much does the buyer wants to pay. if the seller wants to sell for 10k and buyer wants to pay 8k, it is hard to deal. if the seller is not keen to sell, seller will hold on the price. if seller is keen to sell, then seller will negotiate. if the buyer is keen to buy, then buyer will pay seller's asking price. just like the current selling price of the latest model stainless steel daytona.

Originally posted by cck1609 View Post
        Tks for the info bro. So roughly wat is the price for a full set in present?
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

The Swiss only dial is really nothing. Its just a transitional dial and just because its produced in short number if years, it was hyped as such.

BUT..I love the swiss only dial...and dont mind the hype as well...

The current price for SD varies much, not because its a swiss only dial or t25 dial or swiss made dial but rather the fact that its discontinued. Seen one asking for high 8k for a complete set recently.

For me personally, I wont pay for that kind of price.

'It ain't how hard you hit;
          it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
          How much you can take, and keep moving forward.
          That's how winning is done.'

Comment

Bro just for ur info There is one rolex sea dweller A serial completed set at carrosell asking $8+ may be you like to check it out tks

Comment

Originally posted by Ferrari.dezhen View Post
              Bro just for ur info There is one rolex sea dweller A serial completed set at carrosell asking $8+ may be you like to check it out tks
              Thanks for all the replies. $8k+ so ex??
              simi kangtao?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X