• Show
Clear All

• Even when sleeping

Comment

• Only on weekends & functions. Tag Heuer & Omega for weekdays

Comment

• Daily with the tough submariner!!!

Comment

• For those of own Rollies (other brands applicable) w/o quickset date function, e.g gmt, ancient datejusts, do you find it a hassle to wear it after it stops? I own a gmt, and have to wind through the days to get the date right... Very mafan... Not considering a winder though

Comment

• Originally posted by socketer View Post
            For those of own Rollies (other brands applicable) w/o quickset date function, e.g gmt, ancient datejusts, do you find it a hassle to wear it after it stops? I own a gmt, and have to wind through the days to get the date right... Very mafan... Not considering a winder though
            Not at all.
            Its quite a joy to play with the watch to reset it when it stops.

No offense but
            If in life, such a simple thing also considered mafan, then whats life?
            Probably a digital battery op watch is best for you?

Comment

• I have five pieces currently - a DSSD, a sub-tutone, a sub nd, a 6694, and a Day-date. I usually have one "flavour of the month" and would wear that choice. .There are other brands too and I put these into the mix for rotation.

Comment

• everyday

Comment

• My wife says next year (Year of the Horse) I should wear a Rollie everyday, so it means I have the chance to add a 'companion' to my current Submariner...

Not too sure if it is going to be a (bling bling) day-date or a tt gmt II or a ss/tt daytona. Still having trouble deciding...

Comment

• at least five times a week.

Comment

• if i were to buy a rolex. i will wear it EVERDAY even at home.

Comment

• Everyday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shanghaied View Post
                          My wife says next year (Year of the Horse) I should wear a Rollie everyday, so it means I have the chance to add a 'companion' to my current Submariner...

Not too sure if it is going to be a (bling bling) day-date or a tt gmt II or a ss/tt daytona. Still having trouble deciding...
                          Haha how we wished we had your problems on deciding. Get a Daytona!

Comment

• Answer : all the time. Bathing and sleeping inclusive....

Comment

• I can safely say 50% of the time as my rotation has other brands as well.

Comment

• GMTIIC every time I travel, which is at least once a month.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X