• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inked
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Hehe...1 method for u...1 day wear 2...
    haha,,. if wear 2 , pple think i siao leh.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Keep low profile la..bro...hahaha...

I think in poly it's still call u ah sia kia
    i guess low profile is good, luckily i live in a country where people dun go looking for rolex as much. as a result, you can wear and only a few people will recognise.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    you never wear DJ to skool? scared wait all the MM come chasing you

my friend intro me to another person and she wear expII - i tell her nice expII and she said "ay... you also know ExpII", then she glance at my wrist and said no wonder. you another rolex owner.

i think i only see 3 rolex at my uni (my course majority asians), one tt blue sub, one expII, and one YG DD (german). including mine 4
    Keep low profile la..bro...hahaha...

Originally posted by triton View Post
    when u are in a neighbourhood secondary school, if u wear one, they will say ah sia kia. in poly or uni, they say ah pek.
    I think in poly it's still call u ah sia kia

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    when u are in a neighbourhood secondary school, if u wear one, they will say ah sia kia. in poly or uni, they say ah pek.
    mmm... ya, again profiling at its best

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Eh wad la...wad me...

I am sure there are others which do it...but ddun want to say only

Currently as I am typing I am wearing my Rollie and Hamilton...to wind them haha. Coz I go school wear only my Tag...these day leave at home most of the time. Only like after school or weekends then wear. LOL...My poor hamilton...now lesser and lesser wrist time already
    you never wear DJ to skool? scared wait all the MM come chasing you

my friend intro me to another person and she wear expII - i tell her nice expII and she said "ay... you also know ExpII", then she glance at my wrist and said no wonder. you another rolex owner.

i think i only see 3 rolex at my uni (my course majority asians), one tt blue sub, one expII, and one YG DD (german). including mine 4

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    only a person like him does that.....

u can always can another winder to keep your watches wound up
    Eh wad la...wad me...

I am sure there are others which do it...but ddun want to say only

Currently as I am typing I am wearing my Rollie and Hamilton...to wind them haha. Coz I go school wear only my Tag...these day leave at home most of the time. Only like after school or weekends then wear. LOL...My poor hamilton...now lesser and lesser wrist time already

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    only a person like him does that.....

u can always can another winder to keep your watches wound up

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by Inked View Post
    i wear my rollie daily, but i have to juggle between 5 pcs, as all are automatic, and my watch winder only can only support 2 watches, so i rotate them daily,if not .. i sometimes see mood then wear the one i feel shoik with, thru out the week .. hehe..

Leave a comment:

• Inked
    replied
    i wear my rollie daily, but i have to juggle between 5 pcs, as all are automatic, and my watch winder only can only support 2 watches, so i rotate them daily,if not .. i sometimes see mood then wear the one i feel shoik with, thru out the week .. hehe..

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
    i lagi worse. i sold off both my seiko monsters cos they weren't even touched!
    i keep my seiko incase go to those hostile areas i wear cheap cheap watch.

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    my seiko kinetic diver watch never wear since i got my DJ
    i lagi worse. i sold off both my seiko monsters cos they weren't even touched!

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Somehow after I wore my first Rollie...other watches like not that shiok to wear already.
    my seiko kinetic diver watch never wear since i got my DJ

Leave a comment:

• feudallordcult
    replied
    since news of SD being discon, my baby has been sitting in the winder geting headaches everyday.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by keltzar View Post
    Different weeks I rotate two rolexes . Other weeks I don't wear a rolex at all, but maybe rotate my seiko divers or other pieces..
    Somehow after I wore my first Rollie...other watches like not that shiok to wear already.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X