• nottinghill
    replied
    my daily beater = sea dweller.......

weekend beater = tt sub date.......

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by Cop View Post
    Last time when i hv it, go out sure hv it on wrist.Till my stupid mistake..sell 2 of them in 2 mths.
    is that a blk daytona and expII i see in your avatar? two of my fav watches up there. why the sale. im guessing you can easily use the funds to buy another watch, unless you were stuck in difficulties.

like me when i was in uni, my uni keep rushing me to pay fees, even though i told them that i was awaiting gov't loan approval.

Leave a comment:

• Cop
    replied
    Last time when i hv it, go out sure hv it on wrist.Till my stupid mistake..sell 2 of them in 2 mths.

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    but no one answered my question in another thread.... let me find the post. located here at the bottom.
    Last edited by seiko.citizen; 14-04-08, 08:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    i want to get a gmtII but must sell my DJ, then go and buy another one ... i think GMTII look more in place for someone my age
    Definitely...

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    i want to get a gmtII but must sell my DJ, then go and buy another one ... i think GMTII look more in place for someone my age

Leave a comment:

• evets
    replied
    I wear my DJ rolex everyday...now a lotsa of scratches....heart pain...switch to GMT II on the weekend for casual weekend look. *grin*

Leave a comment:

• terencehu18
    replied
    almost everyday between my explorer II and sub.

Leave a comment:

• alhp
    replied
    Originally posted by ^Lee^ View Post
    ...then what rolex do you have?

In Singapore, it's safe to wear rolex so do not worry too much and wear your rolex happilly

Partly because there are too many fake folex floating outside and to certain people may think that those rolexs we wear are fake.

Hold on...there are many rich uncles and ah sias who are damn rich but they don't own a rolex. They are loaded with $$$ but they just don't spend on watches. That's my 2 cents...

mine is a DJ mid-size...

that's true...only pple who r into watches will be willing to spend money on them...most of the rich pple have money in stocks, shares and properties...

Cheerio,
    Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
    your previous watch must be really fragile... i once dropped a swatch and the crystal pop out so i must crawl on the floor and feel for it, also known as the watchmakers position

better to not let people think it is real... otherwise you are attracting attention to yourself for no reason
    my previous watch was a sovil titus...costs only abt 100 plus...but it was rather durable...wore it for 3 years...dropped countless times...until it decided to give up on me...

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by alhp View Post
    this rolex is my only watch so will wear it everyday i dropped my previous watch on the floor and the face cracked...that prompted me to buy a new watch which happened to be like 50 times more ex. I'm not like most of the rich uncles and ah sias here who have the luxury of choosing from a collection of watches

i rather pple think that the watch is a fake...just kind of worried about safety issues...scared that it might attract the attention of baddies...(and i dun mean uncle pet that type )
    your previous watch must be really fragile... i once dropped a swatch and the crystal pop out so i must crawl on the floor and feel for it, also known as the watchmakers position

better to not let people think it is real... otherwise you are attracting attention to yourself for no reason

Leave a comment:

• alexera
    replied
    Originally posted by ^Lee^ View Post

Hold on...there are many rich uncles and ah sias who are damn rich but they don't own a rolex. They are loaded with $$$ but they just don't spend on watches. That's my 2 cents...

Cheerio,

This is definitely true!!!, I've clients who dun even wear watch but drives Bentley....

Leave a comment:

• sngricky
    replied
    I switch between my daytonas now and daily beater is my SS GMT 2 and on some days when i feel like it, i will switch watches daily.

Leave a comment:

• ^Lee^
    replied
    Originally posted by alhp View Post
    this rolex is my only watch so will wear it everyday i dropped my previous watch on the floor and the face cracked...that prompted me to buy a new watch which happened to be like 50 times more ex. I'm not like most of the rich uncles and ah sias here who have the luxury of choosing from a collection of watches

i rather pple think that the watch is a fake...just kind of worried about safety issues...scared that it might attract the attention of baddies...(and i dun mean uncle pet that type )

In Singapore, it's safe to wear rolex so do not worry too much and wear your rolex happilly

Partly because there are too many fake folex floating outside and to certain people may think that those rolexs we wear are fake.

Cheerio,

Leave a comment:

• alhp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• seiko.citizen
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Wah...that's really like survivial course
    indeed. ever tried driving in shanghai? best part, i cant read chinese

and part two may take place in europe again, where im going backpacking in europe and having to sleep in train and "shower" in the cabin

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X