No announcement yet.

How Often do you wear your rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We wear watches, safes don't wear watches.
    Watches tell us time, they don't tell safes time.

Comment

• The day i got my Rolex, it with me everyday unless i go swimming with my family ( i wear my old faithfull Tag 2000 or Casio G8000 ) or play golf in JB. Safe are for us to put our jewellery, ah beng gold chains and life insurance ( Ex gf photo too )

If you don't love your Rolex, why do you buy in the first place leh ?
      *** EMMANUEL***

Comment

• mine are all safe queens...i buy them for viewing purposes only..not to tell time....hahaha....to tell time,i got my homages...i dun need a exp watch to tell time...
        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by UncleLau View Post
          The day i got my Rolex, it with me everyday unless i go swimming with my family ( i wear my old faithfull Tag 2000 or Casio G8000 ) or play golf in JB. Safe are for us to put our jewellery, ah beng gold chains and life insurance ( Ex gf photo too )

If you don't love your Rolex, why do you buy in the first place leh ?
          Agreed!!

Well...I won't put my watches in the safe.if not really...dun buy lor!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• I wear one model a week. Why keep it in a safe?

If you've got it, flaunt it.

Comment

• I wear all my watches
              运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

• Buy and wear

Buy for wearing, if want to keep in safe for viewing, i can do it free, just visit AD or 2nd hand watch shop.......
                My Small Collection :
                GMT II 16710 Coke U series
                JLC Master Control ( May 2008 )
                Daytona SS White ( Jan 2009 )
                Porsche Design P6310 Red ( Feb 2009 )
                Azimuth Back In Time ( Wrist lounge special edition ) ( Jan 2010 )
                PAM 312 ( Feb 2010 ) ( Send me an offer for this baby if you are interested)

Look Look See See for :
                BNIB 1995 ( W series ) Rolex sport model

Comment

• Buy it to watch and enjoy it
                  "夫君子之行:静以修身,俭以养德;非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远。" - 诸葛亮

One should seek serenity to cultivate the body, thriftiness to cultivate the morals. Seeking fame and wealth will not lead to noble ideal. Only by seeking serenity will one reach far. - Zhugeliang

Comment

• Sharing info

When I was younger, I had a tutone Datejust. I kept the watch in a safe mainly because I found it too flashy. Eventually I sold the watch, at a loss, but never spent a single cent maintaining it.

If worn regularly, one has to put aside $100 per year or $500 every five years for servicing.

Then, I bought a SS submariner with date, and used it daily. It's distinctively Rolex, and I love this watch because it serves my daily use, and I even use it to swim. I thought to myself, what the heck, why own a submariner and not allow it to touch even the water in the swimming pool. Moreover, one can use it to run or walk and keep track of the minutes using the bezel.

Worn less regularly is a Vintage 6694. It has been serviced and look brand new. I wear it more to ensure that the mechanical parts within are kept in good running order. It not an expensive watch, but i treat this old lad with respect and safely at home in a safe

I also own a Omega limited edition 5oth anniversary moon watch. I use it too but don't take for a swim because it has less depth tolerance. I like this watch because it a winding watch which I fiddle with when bored. It spends some time in the safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by ejaan View Post
                      I wear one model a week. Why keep it in a safe?

If you've got it, flaunt it.
                      Originally posted by psee View Post
                      I wear all my watches
                      Absolutely right man!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

• My sub 16610 is my daily watch.I luv it that why I wear it.I got a different feeling when I am wore it...hmmm maybe pride!

Comment

• i wear my pam and rolexes on rotation basis....weekend wifey wears pam and i wear only rolexes....i dont even have a safe...so no safe queens...heehee..
                          Watches kept for the next generation...
                          Rolex Oyster Perpetual Circa 1999
                          Rolex Explorer II 216570 G-Series
                          Omega Speedmaster Date
                          Sinn U1

Comment

• Originally posted by ahwoon View Post
                            Normally I'll wear it end of the week. Other time, just my 8yrs old adidas or speedmaster. Yes, agreed that have to be more careful, especially in crowded places like mrt or shopping mall.
                            Friends of mine who were / are in the Aussie Special Forces Units that worked in Afghanistan 2001 - 2004 ( and high paid $$ ) were buying Subs ex USA ( free mail to the bases ) on a regular basis.... they were wearing these during full combat missions !!! ( yes under clothes.... ).

None the less these tough guys were using a tough watch... not to worry !!
                            ROLEX.

Comment

• 2008 thread/posting ?

You remind me of someone

Comment

• That's cool... the nice thing about Rolexes..the more you wear them the nicer they look, more character added when your watch looks worn and bezel discolored. Can't wait for my SUB to have the vintage look. Been wearing my SUB to work as much as possible.

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                                Friends of mine who were / are in the Aussie Special Forces Units that worked in Afghanistan 2001 - 2004 ( and high paid $$ ) were buying Subs ex USA ( free mail to the bases ) on a regular basis.... they were wearing these during full combat missions !!! ( yes under clothes.... ).

None the less these tough guys were using a tough watch... not to worry !!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X