• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chershen View Post
    workdays - exp 1 or others
    weekends - out comes the "bengish" half-gold

=)
    Hahhaa...err sry but how come your half gold is 16200? Isn't 16200 a full SS model?

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
    i wear my rolllies everyday..the moment i reaches home.

straight to the washroom, i get it wash up with 'kirei kirei' medicated foam soap & clean running tap water.
    hand dry it and leave it on my desk for 5/10 mins for the 'nature' drying process.
    and it is back into my 'safe' showcase..for my daily viewing

and i've been doing it all this years..so that all my rollies will always look brand new & cleaned.
    Lol...wah so hiong I wear everyday but never wash so hiong...hahaha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      yeah lor...dunno wads wrong with him..that klassik weirdo.
      aiya joke-joke mah..
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        aiya joke-joke mah..
        Liddat also can joke? not funny leh....at least give me something funny la.

Comment

i wear my rolllies everyday..the moment i reaches home.

straight to the washroom, i get it wash up with 'kirei kirei' medicated foam soap & clean running tap water.
          hand dry it and leave it on my desk for 5/10 mins for the 'nature' drying process.
          and it is back into my 'safe' showcase..for my daily viewing

and i've been doing it all this years..so that all my rollies will always look brand new & cleaned.
          dude, i thot i was anal abt cleaning my SD weekly but your daily routine is absolute hardcore man!
          Remnants of my irresponsibility:
          "Foreign affections"
          1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
          2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
          3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
          4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
          What's NEXT?

Comment

always like the feeling of clean & crisp rollies on my wrist. give it try

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
            dude, i thot i was anal abt cleaning my SD weekly but your daily routine is absolute hardcore man!

Comment

always like the feeling of clean & crisp rollies on my wrist. give it try
              I saw kirei kirei soap at the supermart and bought it...taking up your advice to use it to wash my watch...have yet to try...kind of scared to put it under running water...

Ever since i bought my watch last wk...i've been wearing it everyday...I'm the kind that doesnt leave home without a watch....just kind of curious...does wearing a rolex attract unnecessary attention?? after all...it's like wearing close to a ten grands on your wrist.

Comment

Originally posted by alhp View Post
                Ever since i bought my watch last wk...i've been wearing it everyday...I'm the kind that doesnt leave home without a watch....just kind of curious...does wearing a rolex attract unnecessary attention?? after all...it's like wearing close to a ten grands on your wrist.
                for me, after 1 week, the need to wear it daily wears off.

when u got a few more watches, u will rotate them. sometimes not enough.

wearing rolex will definitely attract attention especially if you look younger than the age of average rolex wearer. some people will tend to say aiya, cannot afford real one, this must be fake. other will say so aunite/uncle. dont be bothered, so long as wearing it makes you happy.

so far, never cared if the watch value is 100 or 1000. so long as i like wearing it, will wear it. never bothered about if it attracts unwanted attention.
                if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                1. subject heading indicating your issue
                2. your nick
                3. your corresponding email address
                4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I saw kirei kirei soap at the supermart and bought it...taking up your advice to use it to wash my watch...have yet to try...kind of scared to put it under running water...

I just use baby soap - even though we have no baby in the house or maybe my *cough*watch*cough*

I find the watch under hot water cleans alot better and require less brushing, ive found the best brush is the one from SIA ... soft, yet firm and best of all... FOC i travel alot and everyone in my family clean out the amenities, and my auntie got plenty FOC because her husband work for SIA

yes, wearing a rolex does attract unnecessary attention.... i would advise against wearing into m'sia. just not worth it, it is not the watch it is their "respect" for your life. that is worse in my opinion, of course some will disagree with me.

ive found in Perth, not so bad because not to many people actually look out for rolex, and other watch brands, they buy a watch to tell time, not as a piece of engineering art.

Originally posted by triton View Post

wearing rolex will definitely attract attention especially if you look younger than the age of average rolex wearer. some people will tend to say aiya, cannot afford real one, this must be fake. other will say so aunite/uncle. dont be bothered, so long as wearing it makes you happy.

so far, never cared if the watch value is 100 or 1000. so long as i like wearing it, will wear it. never bothered about if it attracts unwanted attention.
                  i must wear everytime i step out of house, unless the duration is less then 10mins, then no need to wear.

i agree with you on the younger guys(gals) wearing such a "expensive" watch. but we all know that rolex does not symbolise wealth. there are many other watch IMO that represent wealth, if that is what you want.

i have babied all my watches whether 1k or 10k. i guess ive never worn "cheap" watches, so i cannot comment. since i started to wear watch, ive always worn watches that were above what was considered normal for my age. I was always that one step ahead of my classmates. dont blame me, blame my father who introduce me to "good" watches
                  since i was about ~11yo, i was wearing better watches then my teachers , once again, blame my father.
                  [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                  Blue 6694
                  Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                  [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                  [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Sounded like te making of darkangel.. better go tell his dad nw..
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                      yes, wearing a rolex does attract unnecessary attention.... i would advise against wearing into m'sia. just not worth it, it is not the watch it is their "respect" for your life. that is worse in my opinion, of course some will disagree with me.

ive found in Perth, not so bad because not to many people actually look out for rolex, and other watch brands, they buy a watch to tell time, not as a piece of engineering art.

i agree with you on the younger guys(gals) wearing such a "expensive" watch. but we all know that rolex does not symbolise wealth. there are many other watch IMO that represent wealth, if that is what you want.

i have babied all my watches whether 1k or 10k. i guess ive never worn "cheap" watches, so i cannot comment. since i started to wear watch, ive always worn watches that were above what was considered normal for my age. I was always that one step ahead of my classmates. dont blame me, blame my father who introduce me to "good" watches
                      since i was about ~11yo, i was wearing better watches then my teachers , once again, blame my father.
                      not just msia, parts of europe also like that.

got patek or not?
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                      1. subject heading indicating your issue
                      2. your nick
                      3. your corresponding email address
                      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

True...new watch liddat 1. Yeah lor...wear rolex will attract alot of attention like UNCLE PET....haha. LOL....

I totally agree with Triton kor kor!! haha

Hahaha....he does sound like me though

Comment

Dun wash your watch to frequent esp when brand new. Wash after like 2 weeks or something

Get used to it

Comment

hahaha... indeed darkangel and myself sound similar.

not just msia, parts of europe also like that.

got patek or not?
                            anywhere also got this type of nonsense, i remember when in china, my auntie warn me not to wear good watch (she is s'pore expat in beijing), i highlight m'sia, because us s'poreans travel to m'sia like going to hawker centre (or maybe thats is just me). i travel to m'sia on a daily basis for business, not just pump petrol.

when i pass s'pore immigration, i take off my watch and put in pouch and lock under my car seat. once pass m'sia immigration return, i take out and wear it.

call me kiasu i dont care, like i mentioned before, it is not the robbery, but what may follow AFTER the robbery. in perth also starting to be same thing, but as a local there, i feel quite ok.

and no i dont have patek. i only dream.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                            Dun wash your watch to frequent esp when brand new. Wash after like 2 weeks or something

Get used to it
                            if dirty then wash, if not leave it. however once you wash it, i think you will want to continue to wash it on a regular basis.
                            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
                            Blue 6694
                            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
                            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
                            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                              anywhere also got this type of nonsense, i remember when in china, my auntie warn me not to wear good watch (she is s'pore expat in beijing), i highlight m'sia, because us s'poreans travel to m'sia like going to hawker centre (or maybe thats is just me). i travel to m'sia on a daily basis for business, not just pump petrol.

when i pass s'pore immigration, i take off my watch and put in pouch and lock under my car seat. once pass m'sia immigration return, i take out and wear it.

call me kiasu i dont care, like i mentioned before, it is not the robbery, but what may follow AFTER the robbery. in perth also starting to be same thing, but as a local there, i feel quite ok.

and no i dont have patek. i only dream
                              Wah you travel quite alot eh?

Comment

Wear my ExpII everyday.. to work, at home, sleep.... only take out when bathing.. never wash my watch too.. only wipe it regularly with a specs cloth... scared wash too much.. the green halo sticker drop

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X