How Often do you wear your rolex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miniUltraman View Post
    Wear my ExpII everyday.. to work, at home, sleep.... only take out when bathing.. never wash my watch too.. only wipe it regularly with a specs cloth... scared wash too much.. the green halo sticker drop
    Dun wash it wont drop but fade instead

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      Dun wash it wont drop but fade instead
      heehee.. from day one.. I stick the transparent (with the red line) over the green sticker... well preserved.. won't fade

Comment

Originally posted by miniUltraman View Post
        heehee.. from day one.. I stick the transparent (with the red line) over the green sticker... well preserved.. won't fade
        Nice....lol

Comment

Wear my babies based on mood.
          Jim

Wishlist 2013
          * ROLEX GMT Master IIc
          * PAM 88

Comment

Wah you travel quite alot eh?
            my uncle call it survival course. he make me travel in europe (france + germany). with very simple rules

1) taking taxi = automatic fail
            2) stretch your dollar (euro)
            3) make sure timing is accurate
            4) sense of direction
            5) travelling on subway without getting lost
            6) driving whenever possible so that i can make quick decisions on the road

until now all my friend want me to be their partner if go o'seas, since i got many experience.

also learn to travel with as little as possible
            [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
            Blue 6694
            Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
            [U]"My collection"[/U]:
            [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Rotating my Subbie (TOP FAVOURITE NOW), Tag 6000, Citizen Eco and Tissot TOUCH on weekdays.. Weekend, if opportunity permits, my IWC, else Subbie... Hoping with a new GMT II, have one extra watch to choose for weekdays and weekends..

Me too love clean watches.. Absolutely ANAL about having nice and clean watch on my wrist. Will try to wash them at least twice a week... Use dethol hand wash..
              Don't about you guys but for me, if I dun wash my SS bracelet watches for too long, the watch bracelet will have a funny smelly ba wu leh.. due to perspiration leh.. Any of you encounter the same??

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
              - GMT II
              - GMT IIc TT
              - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
              - Master Eight Days (1608420)
              - U1
              - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Yah. I dunno why but only my tagH gives me te "ba wu" le. I dun sense anything wif my ROLEX. Both r SS anyway. So far, I hvnt seriously wash any of them.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
                  my uncle call it survival course. he make me travel in europe (france + germany). with very simple rules

4) sense of direction

until now all my friend want me to be their partner if go o'seas, since i got many experience.

Wah...that's really like survivial course

Comment

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post

4) sense of direction

Eversince i got my Rolexs, rest of my watches kena whack into 'cold palace'.........
                    Last edited by alexera; 05-04-08, 10:45 AM.

JLC / Omega / Sinn / Breitling / Baume & Mercier / Zenith / Rolex / Tag Heuer / Panerai / VC / Longines / Seiko / Citizen / Casio

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Comment

Wah...that's really like survivial course
                      indeed. ever tried driving in shanghai? best part, i cant read chinese

and part two may take place in europe again, where im going backpacking in europe and having to sleep in train and "shower" in the cabin
                      Blue 6694
                      [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

this rolex is my only watch so will wear it everyday i dropped my previous watch on the floor and the face cracked...that prompted me to buy a new watch which happened to be like 50 times more ex. I'm not like most of the rich uncles and ah sias here who have the luxury of choosing from a collection of watches

i rather pple think that the watch is a fake...just kind of worried about safety issues...scared that it might attract the attention of baddies...(and i dun mean uncle pet that type )

Comment

Originally posted by alhp View Post
                          this rolex is my only watch so will wear it everyday i dropped my previous watch on the floor and the face cracked...that prompted me to buy a new watch which happened to be like 50 times more ex. I'm not like most of the rich uncles and ah sias here who have the luxury of choosing from a collection of watches

i rather pple think that the watch is a fake...just kind of worried about safety issues...scared that it might attract the attention of baddies...(and i dun mean uncle pet that type )
                          ...then what rolex do you have?

In Singapore, it's safe to wear rolex so do not worry too much and wear your rolex happilly

Partly because there are too many fake folex floating outside and to certain people may think that those rolexs we wear are fake.

Hold on...there are many rich uncles and ah sias who are damn rich but they don't own a rolex. They are loaded with $$$ but they just don't spend on watches. That's my 2 cents...

Cheerio,

Comment

I switch between my daytonas now and daily beater is my SS GMT 2 and on some days when i feel like it, i will switch watches daily.

Comment

Originally posted by ^Lee^ View Post
                              ...then what rolex do you have?

Hold on...there are many rich uncles and ah sias who are damn rich but they don't own a rolex. They are loaded with $$$ but they just don't spend on watches. That's my 2 cents...

Cheerio,

This is definitely true!!!, I've clients who dun even wear watch but drives Bentley....

JLC / Omega / Sinn / Breitling / Baume & Mercier / Zenith / Rolex / Tag Heuer / Panerai / VC / Longines / Seiko / Citizen / Casio

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Comment

Originally posted by alhp View Post

your previous watch must be really fragile... i once dropped a swatch and the crystal pop out so i must crawl on the floor and feel for it, also known as the watchmakers position

better to not let people think it is real... otherwise you are attracting attention to yourself for no reason
                                Blue 6694
                                [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X