Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radeon
    replied
    Am wondering too, will just a thing happened?

Anyone got any experience to share?

Originally posted by iMac08 View Post
    just curious,do u guys after svc with them goes back to RSC to make sure no original parts removed? sorry for asking this because i have no experience in this area. always hear horror stories from relatives that after svc,the original parts gone

Leave a comment:

• Radeon
    replied
    Originally posted by caeden View Post
    Google! Google! Google!

Top Hour is in Lucky Plaza #01-050

Tel : 62352468

PS : Do not go too early....after 2pm is safe...
    OK, noted with thanks.

Leave a comment:

• Radeon
    replied
    Originally posted by caeden View Post
    The lubricating oils in the movement, may dry up, the gaskets might harden over time...it is advisable to service vintages every 8-10 years...

Vintages (25 years or older) have slower Beat Per Minute movements, and should not require the 5 year service requirement. But it still depends on usage.

Rolex is considering to change their 5 year service advice to 8 years...look out for it.

Cheers!
    I was quoted $380 from him for the servicing with gaskets and glass changed with all the waterproof test and polishing etc etc...

He also told me this servicing can last for 3 years before the next servicing due.

Leave a comment:

• caeden
    replied
    Originally posted by Radeon View Post
    Where is Top Hour located? Please advise, thanks.
    Google! Google! Google!

Top Hour is in Lucky Plaza #01-050

Tel : 62352468

PS : Do not go too early....after 2pm is safe...

Leave a comment:

• Radeon
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    I would suggest to bring to Top Hour instead of that guy...personal thing..dun like people who talk way too much..start to lose trust in someone when someone talks too much bull
    Where is Top Hour located? Please advise, thanks.

Leave a comment:

• iMac08
    replied
    just curious,do u guys after svc with them goes back to RSC to make sure no original parts removed? sorry for asking this because i have no experience in this area. always hear horror stories from relatives that after svc,the original parts gone

Leave a comment:

• newbie09
    replied
    Originally posted by Latio79 View Post
    Can share how much does Top Hour charge to service a rollie?
    Think the owner looks pretty humble and honest.
    He told me if i wan to service my explorer II it will cost $350 or less including original parts... But he say my watch still can works nicely for another 2yrs be4 it need any servicing...

Leave a comment:

• Latio79
    replied
    Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
    Will recomend Top Hour too...
    Can share how much does Top Hour charge to service a rollie?
    Think the owner looks pretty humble and honest.

Leave a comment:

• jdeng1991
    replied
    Anybody have experience with De watch n time at Godden Landmark? He did display a rsc tech cert at the door..

Leave a comment:

• newbie09
    replied
    Will recomend Top Hour too...

Leave a comment:

• Ian Limm
    replied
    There is watch klinik at golden landmark #02-37. was told by them they spent few hundred thousand on the equipment and owner is also former Rolex tech.

they even have some sort of scanner to scan your watch and determine if the watch require service.
    RSC wanted to charge $1K+++ to service my day date. this place charges only $280!

Leave a comment:

• caeden
    replied
    Yes, I concur!

Mr Lim of Top Hour is Great! Reasonable servicing charges... and all the know how, being an Ex Rolex Tech?

Sorry for messing up your thread...

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    Bro, any reason behind this?

How much is the servicing charges for a 6694 in RSC?
    I would suggest to bring to Top Hour instead of that guy...personal thing..dun like people who talk way too much..start to lose trust in someone when someone talks too much bull

Leave a comment:

• caeden
    replied
    Sorry to ask again, if a watch is function nicely, it is necessary to do servicing?

What can we achieved by sending it for servicing? Appearance-wise, performance?? Hope the seniors here don't mind all these newbie's questions.
    The lubricating oils in the movement, may dry up, the gaskets might harden over time...it is advisable to service vintages every 8-10 years...

Vintages (25 years or older) have slower Beat Per Minute movements, and should not require the 5 year service requirement. But it still depends on usage.

Rolex is considering to change their 5 year service advice to 8 years...look out for it.

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• iMac08
    replied
    By the time they change finish it is no longer a vintage. And to top it off is like paying to normalise the vintage...

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X