Squeaky Bracelet_Rolex Sea Dweller 126600

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeaky Bracelet_Rolex Sea Dweller 126600

Hi all, being hearing squeaky sound from my 2 month old Sea Dweller 126600....please advice whether you encounter the same and what can be done. Thank you

Originally posted by JimPet View Post
    Hi all, being hearing squeaky sound from my 2 month old Sea Dweller 126600....please advice whether you encounter the same and what can be done. Thank you
    Can the squeaky noise come from the bracelet? Or is it from the watch movement? So far I've not had such an issue with my new and pre-owned watches.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Very sure its from the bracelet, if i wear it super tight then it will be ok.

Goggled this issue and it seems common. Just want to know whether any member here encounter the same and how to rectify it.

Comment

Quite common. Enjoy the squeking while it last. Overtime your sweat will oil it up. If its botheirng you, run your watch thru some soap and water and it will go away,

Comment

Ya, maybe can give it a wash under light soap and water. If it doesn’t go away then you might want to call you AD to check. Most cases they will refer you to RSC since it’s under warranty. Do keep us posted on the recommended steps by RSC if you are going to them. TIA.

Comment

if this issue is normal then i will just leave it as it is...hate to leave the watch at RSC for days

Comment

Update.....Went to RSC on 8 Feb to highlight the squeaky sound . The lady at the counter assured me that just wash under soap and water just as adviced by bro Keethoe . Not a major issue.

Comment

Originally posted by JimPet View Post
                Update.....Went to RSC on 8 Feb to highlight the squeaky sound . The lady at the counter assured me that just wash under soap and water just as adviced by bro Keethoe . Not a major issue.
                Thanks for the update. I'm sure the information will help some of us here.
                The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I just gotten my 126600. The bracelet is also squeaky. Think I will give it a soap bath. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X