• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
    Rolex Sports
    Oceanklassik - GMT-Master II 126710BLRO - Cortina June 2018 - pending

Rolex Classic
    Oceanklassik - Skydweller (blue) 326934 - THG December 2017 - pending
    solid idea oceanklassik

jackpereira67 = hulk june 2018 & enquired again today 7aug2019 cortina/THG/emperor/khh/watch palace/the time place - pending

Comment

based on prices in the secondary market i assume these are easier to achieve at the AD? please feel free to chime in bros. exp 1, 114060, 116613LB sunburst, 216570, seadweller and the milgauss?

Comment

Rolex Sports
        Oceanklassik - GMT-Master II 126710BLRO - Cortina June 2018 - pending
        Griftz - Explorer II 216570 (polar) - THG January 2019 - pending
        Teaspoons - Daytona 116500LN - XXX July 2019 - pending
        jackpereira67 - Submariner 116610LV (hulk) - Cortina/THG/Emperor/KHH/WP/TTP June 2018 - pending

Rolex Classic
        Oceanklassik - Skydweller (blue) 326934 - THG December 2017 - pending
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by jackpereira67 View Post
          based on prices in the secondary market i assume these are easier to achieve at the AD? please feel free to chime in bros. exp 1, 114060, 116613LB sunburst, 216570, seadweller and the milgauss?
          I'm sure these models you mentioned were slightly easier to 'achieve' than the few higher sought-after ones. Then again, the waiting time can also take years for these more achievable models. Why do I say that?

From what I learnt, our ADs can, on their own discretion, sell these models to customers they fancy more, even to walk-ins. The only exception the ADs were not allowed to do so were the more sought-after models such as:

- GMT-Master II SS batman;
          - GMT-Master II SS pepsi;
          - Submariner SS hulk;
          - Daytona SS black/white; and
          - Skydweller SS blue.

These above models were probably under their "Class A" or "Tier One" models (don't know what they termed it) where 'APPROVAL' from the HQ had to be sought for the watch to be allocated for sale to a particular customer, based on the customer's profile/background.

For those you mentioned, like the Explorers, Milgauss, half-gold Subs, etc, the ADs can even sell to any walk-in customer(s) without taking a second look at whatever 'Wait/Interest List' they (might) have. I have personally experienced this not too long ago when on separate occasions, while accompanying my friends to window-shop at a particular AD, they bought the Submariner SS 116610 and 114060, and GMT-Master II SS and half-gold (current discon models 116710 & 116713). They walked into the shop with no intention to buy but ended up getting those models because the AD offered them. THEY WERE MERELY WALK-IN CUSTOMERS, and WITH NO/LITTLE PURCHASE HISTORY with the AD.

So you tell me, if you happen to be on 'Wait List' for the SS Subs, and that AD sell available pieces to walk-in customers, when do you think your turn would come?
          Last edited by Oceanklassik; 08-08-19, 09:35 AM.
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

i probably will buy a good bottle of whiskey if i get the call that the opportunity has come to purchase the hulk.

Then again, the waiting time can also take years for these more achievable models.> yes that is true also. due to going for the 2nd best choice. for example lets say a person finds getting the hulk is tough. he also gets put on "the list" for the ND as well. then the list for the ND starts to build up as well.

Comment

Griftz - Explorer II 216570 (polar) - THG January 2019 - pending
              i think bro griftz will be the first to answer the call.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X