Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 116613LB availability

Hello to all,

I haven't got down to making calls or visiting ads yet but just wondering if anybody here knows how tough is it to get the Bluesy here in Singapore. Any chance at all or impossible without a 'relationship'? Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Beck View Post
    Hello to all,

I haven't got down to making calls or visiting ads yet but just wondering if anybody here knows how tough is it to get the Bluesy here in Singapore. Any chance at all or impossible without a 'relationship'? Thanks in advance.
    Well, it depends how long you can wait. If you want the watch in a few months to a year's time, the chance is very slim. If you're willing to wait for a couple of years or slightly more, then chance is slightly better. But I've to qualify that that's if the watch remains in production over those years. And if things turned for the better, maybe like Rolex increases their production by 10 folds, then likely your chance increases.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I guess my friend from out of town who is looking for it can forget about it as he is only going to be here for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Beck View Post
        Thanks for taking the time to reply. I guess my friend from out of town who is looking for it can forget about it as he is only going to be here for a few days.
        Your friend can still try to visit some of the ADs around and ask for it. He/she may get lucky
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X