Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heard from an AD, Rolex prices had increased in Hong Kong, Singapore not far behind.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard from an AD, Rolex prices had increased in Hong Kong, Singapore not far behind.

Was at my AD last week, was told Hong Kong had increased prices, and Singapore side will follow in a couple of months time. Anyone heard this rumors.

Also one youtuber recently posted a secret recording of a conversation at a Rolex boutique that there will be more SS sports model in the coming months. Will try to find the link.

So many speculations. Some say supply is going to be tight.

Also Basel World next month, any predictions on Rolex? Some good read here.
    Rolex Baselworld 2019 - Rolex Predictions 2019 - Rolex New Watches 2019 - Monochrome-Watches delivers its predictions for what Rolex Could Launch In 2019.

Anything can happen. I’m so tired of hearing price increase price increase when most of the time, those watches I want were never available

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Here is the YouTube link to a guy secretly recording his conversation at a Rolex boutique in US about 1 week ago. Starts from 12.11 of the video. https://youtu.be/DwRSXJmNH1s

Comment

Hope it is true. Want to get a a Hulk.

Comment

If retail price go up, grey pricing might go up too.. sad for ppl in the AD queues.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X