Can you still get discounts from AD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you still get discounts from AD?

Havent been making any new purchases after getting my GMT II 116718LN, now ready to get 1 more...but seems like AD do not offer discounts anymore? Even on classic models? Any idea?

Heard someone mentioned online that wef from May 2019, THG gives only 5% for DJ model.

Comment

it is true that local AD is now reducing discount for all rolex models.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Discount for President Day date possible to get at least 10% discount?

Comment

No discount for sports model from AD.

Comment

I believe local ADs have ceased discount for most of the steel models, whether it's sports or klassik models.
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Did some legwork, realised that NO SPORTS available for sale at most of the The Hour Glass boutiques, I thought my SA was kidding me (only contact via Whatsapp) so I went to see for myself.

Comment

Originally posted by koshiru View Post
                Havent been making any new purchases after getting my GMT II 116718LN, now ready to get 1 more...but seems like AD do not offer discounts anymore? Even on classic models? Any idea?
                tts right, now even datejust are hard to get.. AD dont even want to sell sport models as it's troubesome to sell them. they would rather sell datejust models..if the AD is genreous, u might get 3% off datejust..

Comment

Originally posted by rolex12345 View Post

tts right, now even datejust are hard to get.. AD dont even want to sell sport models as it's troubesome to sell them. they would rather sell datejust models..if the AD is genreous, u might get 3% off datejust..
                  Why troublesome to sell them? They sell at premium and can get a handsome profit why not?

Comment

Why troublesome to sell them? They sell at premium and can get a handsome profit why not?
                    becoz when they sell sport models now they have to listen to customers ' story ' and then submit the application to the office and office will do the approval instead of SA instead... and even if you wanna buy premium now, they also dont dare to sell to any tom dick and harry.....

Comment

becoz when they sell sport models now they have to listen to customers ' story ' and then submit the application to the office and office will do the approval instead of SA instead... and even if you wanna buy premium now, they also dont dare to sell to any tom dick and harry.....
                      You mean this is applicable to ADs in Singapore?

Comment

You mean this is applicable to ADs in Singapore?
                        yup

Comment

Did some legwork, realised that NO SPORTS available for sale at most of the The Hour Glass boutiques, I thought my SA was kidding me (only contact via Whatsapp) so I went to see for myself.
                          They have kept the sports models behind of the showcases. If anyone is planning for a Rolex blitz, you can try buying at least two DJs and they will offer to sell you any sports models available in their respective shop. Seems like they are trying to push the lower interest watches... sadly...

Though the upside is; one does not see such nonsensical sales tactic in overseas ADs.

Have fun peeps!
                          Miss walking along Charles River......

Comment

Originally posted by eddytan View Post

They have kept the sports models behind of the showcases. If anyone is planning for a Rolex blitz, you can try buying at least two DJs and they will offer to sell you any sports models available in their respective shop. Seems like they are trying to push the lower interest watches... sadly...

Though the upside is; one does not see such nonsensical sales tactic in overseas ADs.

Have fun peeps!
                            Have la., I went shanghai AD, told me to get a solid gold root beer then I can purchase the half gold Rootbeer.. Hahaha..

Also, now no more get 2 DJ and offer u sport.. If u wanna do tt, u have to purchase other brands tt the btq have, maybe after 3 purchases, they will push for u to buy a sport model (not necessarily the model u wan)..

Unless, u buy a daydate, maybe a btq can help u with a sport.. But again, not necessary the model u want..

Comment

Have la., I went shanghai AD, told me to get a solid gold root beer then I can purchase the half gold Rootbeer.. Hahaha..

Also, now no more get 2 DJ and offer u sport.. If u wanna do tt, u have to purchase other brands tt the btq have, maybe after 3 purchases, they will push for u to buy a sport model (not necessarily the model u wan)..

Unless, u buy a daydate, maybe a btq can help u with a sport.. But again, not necessary the model u want..
                              24DA0A47-564B-4E70-8EE8-609149F45679.jpeg

Thanks for reaffirming regards to overseas ADs...
                              Miss walking along Charles River......

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X