No announcement yet.

Prices of SD & Exp II as at 4 April 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

in that case, then i guess there is a purpose in making a watch to withstand such depths. at first i tought many people cannot even go down so far; ie. need high end equipment
    [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
    Blue 6694
    Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
    [U]"My collection"[/U]:
    [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

SD will get discontinue for sure because now rolex are making all their watch with ceramic bezel and maxi dial. Price will rocket, the depth rate imprint is different. SD are fewer than sub. Maybe 3yrs down the road $10k liao, who knows.
      Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
      Rolex LV submariner
      Rolex TT black submariner
      Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
      Rolex Non date submariner
      Rolex Explorer2
      More...

Comment

Originally posted by teo View Post
        SD will get discontinue for sure because now rolex are making all their watch with ceramic bezel and maxi dial. Price will rocket, the depth rate imprint is different. SD are fewer than sub. Maybe 3yrs down the road $10k liao, who knows.
        I second that. There're reliable sources that Rolex will officially announce it's discontinuation at the end of the yr. It's a good news for all sea dweller owners
        Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
          I second that. There're reliable sources that Rolex will officially announce it's discontinuation at the end of the yr. It's a good news for all sea dweller owners
          ok. time to buy a M series SD liao
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
            ok. time to buy a M series SD liao
            Indeed. Just bought one recently. Thinking of getting another one from my friend to keep. I forsee the price of this will rocket up like the old gmt II soon if it gets discont...

Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Hmm...should I put that on my list? hahahha

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

wah!!! make me gian oso... buy buy buy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by miniUltraman View Post
                  wah!!! make me gian oso... buy buy buy!!!

Shall we do a mass purchase of SD??

JLC / Omega / Sinn / Breitling / Baume & Mercier / Zenith / Rolex / Tag Heuer / Panerai / VC / Longines / Seiko / Citizen / Casio

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Comment

Originally posted by alexera View Post
                    if got expII... i may consider
                    Blue 6694
                    [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by alexera View Post
                      Great idea

Comment

Originally posted by miniUltraman View Post
                        Great idea
                        it's a good idea but will there be enough SDs to go around and what IF the classic SD is not discon? really deadc**k stand.
                        Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                        "Foreign affections"
                        1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                        2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                        3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                        4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                        What's NEXT?

Comment

Y seadweller doesn't have the rolex rolex rehaut in the inner case?
                          Y AD here are selling at list price?
                          Y no maxidial and ceramic bezel and Paracrom Bleu hairspring?
                          ans: Because it is going to be discontinue.
                          Last edited by teo; 05-04-08, 11:36 PM.
                          Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
                          Rolex LV submariner
                          Rolex TT black submariner
                          Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
                          Rolex Non date submariner
                          Rolex Explorer2
                          More...

Comment

Originally posted by teo View Post
                            Y seadweller doesn't have the rolex rolex rehaut in the inner case?
                            Y AD here are selling at list price?
                            Y no maxidial and ceramic bezel?
                            ans: Because it is going to be discontinue.
                            good analysis. but as long as there's no official word from rolex, any speculation of a discontinuance is as good as a red herring(pardon me if i got the wrong expression)

that being said, i have always wondered why couldn't rolex include the chapter ring in the M series SD. the inclusion does not really pertain to rocket science or anything like tat rite? as for selling at list price of 8191 before the hike sometime in march, my ad was still able to sell me one at abt 7.1k. well, it's a different ball game altogether now. 7.7k, the thing i cannot stomach is the increase of 6.5 to 7.1 for the expII, gosh? it's still in production rite? NO change whatsoever, even my cosco shares dun fly that high in a matter of days.

but in the end, i'm back to where i started, was in chinatown just now n the expII was smiling at me.
                            Remnants of my irresponsibility:
                            "Foreign affections"
                            1) Sinn U1-30 June 2007
                            2) Rolex Sea-Dweller 16600 M series-23 Jan 08 (HER perpetual oyster )
                            3) Omega Seamaster Chrono Diver 2225.80.00-25 Jul 08 (From Wife )
                            4) IWC Top Gun Chrono-20 Sep 09
                            What's NEXT?

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post
                              good analysis. but as long as there's no official word from rolex, any speculation of a discontinuance is as good as a red herring(pardon me if i got the wrong expression)

that being said, i have always wondered why couldn't rolex include the chapter ring in the M series SD. the inclusion does not really pertain to rocket science or anything like tat rite? as for selling at list price of 8191 before the hike sometime in march, my ad was still able to sell me one at abt 7.1k. well, it's a different ball game altogether now. 7.7k, the thing i cannot stomach is the increase of 6.5 to 7.1 for the expII, gosh? it's still in production rite? NO change whatsoever, even my cosco shares dun fly that high in a matter of days.

but in the end, i'm back to where i started, was in chinatown just now n the expII was smiling at me.
                              how many expII in second hand market? would be nice to know and how much
                              Blue 6694
                              [U]"My collection"[/U]:

Comment

Originally posted by feudallordcult View Post

heehee... wink back at it and say "I am going to get you soon!!!"

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X