Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any recommended loupe to buy an from where?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any recommended loupe to buy an from where?

just wanna get 1 for fun... anyone can recommend any good ones or are all of them the same? how much do they cost?

Loupe

There are different ones with different magnification levels and the fancy ones comes with a small LED light which is useful if you are examining your stuff at night. There a small stall in Eastpoint Mall (simei) on level 2 outside Watson's which sells quite a few of those. I'm sure there are more of such shop but I bought mine from them and it is quite good and cheap, around 15-25.

Comment

think Cessna bought his @ daiso for $2 or something.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Passions got sell the quite pro-looking 1 at abt $25(trying to recalled)...
        Current:
        No More Liao...

Comment

Comment

loupe

Originally posted by triton View Post
            think Cessna bought his @ daiso for $2 or something.
            Ya.. Bro triton.. I bought mine at sembawang daiso for $2/- only.. It is a 10x magification. Hope this help. Thanks

Comment

Thanks for the info Cessna

Comment

I use X20 loupe to examine watches... If you were to get a loupe with X30 or higher rating, I dont think you'll want to buy a brand new watch from the AD after you've examined the watch with it.
                "Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."
                --Groucho Marx--

*For faster response, pls direct all questions to my email: destro22bt@gmail.com thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Destro22BT View Post
                  If you were to get a loupe with X30 or higher rating, I dont think you'll want to buy a brand new watch from the AD after you've examined the watch with it.
                  Why ?

Comment

I use X20 loupe to examine watches... If you were to get a loupe with X30 or higher rating, I dont think you'll want to buy a brand new watch from the AD after you've examined the watch with it.
                    ya why huh? too many scratches?

Comment

Originally posted by Cessna View Post
                      Ya.. Bro triton.. I bought mine at sembawang daiso for $2/- only.. It is a 10x magification. Hope this help. Thanks
                      will try the daiso at Vivo to see if i can get one there as well... thanks for the advice...

Comment

Hi, just curious. Do you guys bring the loupe along to the preown shop to check the watch before paying?

Comment

I got mine from temple street in Hong Kong. Same price point from Daiso one, quality similar. Works well enough for me.

I use some of the loupes from the slide days. Some time back camera shoot 36 shots and need a projector to view pictures. No boot up time, no upgrade of software, no hanging.

Never did bring any magnifier when buying watches. If cannot be seen by naked eye, the scratch can be polished away easily. Reason why never bought PVD, DLC watches.
                          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Just wondering why? Don't mind to explain?

Comment

I bought one loupe from Daiso, 7X since can't find 10X. Examined (just for the fun of it....) my SD and spoted the tiny laser-etched Rolex Coronet Signature at the 6 o'clock position on the Sapphire Crystal......in 5seconds

Just curious, would the tiny laser-etched Rolex Coronet on the Sapphire Crystal is good enough to tell it's not a fake rolex?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X