Rolex Boutique in Airport T3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolex Boutique in Airport T3

Saw that there is a new Rolex boutique in T3 departure area the other day. Didn't really have time to check it out though.

Does anyone here knows if it is cheaper to buy there (since they supposed not charging GST in the airport departure area?) ?

This is a piece of great news!

Comment

Originally posted by Chunster69 View Post
      Saw that there is a new Rolex boutique in T3 departure area the other day. Didn't really have time to check it out though.

Does anyone here knows if it is cheaper to buy there (since they supposed not charging GST in the airport departure area?) ?

i'm going in on monday,will try and check and let all of the bro here know.
      累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Its a small place. 50% of the watches are Tudor watches. With boarding pass, you will not be charged GST. Of course this may be negated by the discount you receive from AD.
        I walk by the place everyday as I work in airport

Comment

Only in T3?? Other terminal??
          Current:
          No More Liao...

Comment

Only T3, by Gassan Watches.

For Sports model, since most AD are not giving discount, Airport might be cheaper.

Comment

Is it cheaper to get the watches at the airport?

Comment

For Sports model, since most AD are not giving discount, Airport might be cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by edsonchan View Post
                  Well Fellows,

I suppose T3 only cheaper by the GST over our local AD store. However if you fellows don't mind, I find forumers here sell cheaper than T3.

Greeting from Planet Earth
                  ------------------------------

[COLOR="Orange"]Believe in yourself, earn your respect by respecting others. No one is perfect in this planet earth.[/COLOR]

Comment

Originally posted by Rottweiler View Post
                    Well Fellows,

I suppose T3 only cheaper by the GST over our local AD store. However if you fellows don't mind, I find forumers here sell cheaper than T3.

If comparing AD to AD, Terminal 3 will be cheaper by 7% due to tax rebate.

Cannot compare AD with PI....

AD is more reliable in a way... PI for newbies can be a worry

Comment

thanks for the information...

Comment

I wonder if it will really be cheaper. The reason I say this is most AD will give a 10% on many professional sports models (Explorer I, II, Sub LV?). I half suspect that the T3 shop will not have stocks of the popular models. So whether it is cheaper or not will be moot.

Comment

milgauss there cheaper?

Comment

i think it doesnt matter. main question is, do they have stock?? if they have SS daytona, mai tu leow

Comment

Originally posted by yeshe View Post
                              i think it doesnt matter. main question is, do they have stock?? if they have SS daytona, mai tu leow
                              I don't think it's cheaper, if you're Foreigner leaving SG with boarding pass
                              you'll get rebate GST, similarly if you visit European countries buy Rollie you
                              get rebate on Taxes..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X