Just bought a sub-no date pls advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a sub-no date pls advice

hi to all experts/bros here, just bought a sub no date p series at $4200, its in good condition, can any experts here tell me if its a good buy or not? btw no box and cert
    Last edited by civicking; 26-04-08, 04:45 AM.

Originally posted by civicking View Post
    hi to all experts/bros here, just bought a sub no date p series at $4200, its in good condition, can any experts here tell me if its a good buy or not? btw no box and cert
    Bro, since you already bought it, I feel there's no point asking whether good price or not.

But 4200 is a reasonable price la. And I don't think you will go wrong because you got a Rolex

Congrats on your new acqusition
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Your non date sub 14060M with movement 3130 which is non chronmeter certified was only produced for 7 yrs. Seldom see them selling now in preowned shop with complete set. I think people are keeping them.
      Rolex stainless steel daytona (black dial)
      Rolex LV submariner
      Rolex TT black submariner
      Rolex GMT2 Pepsi
      Rolex Non date submariner
      Rolex Explorer2
      More...

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
        Bro, since you already bought it, I feel there's no point asking whether good price or not.
        agree with u, no point in asking after acquisition
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
          agree with u, no point in asking after acquisition
          hahaha... Tat true, so just enjoy d watch u bought bro...
          Stand up for wat is rite even if you r standing alone

Comment

The price is about there bro...don't need to worry

I would say rolex price will slowly goes UP, if you don't grad it now perhaps you may regret it one of the day.

Also since you got it from preowned shop, you won't loss very much.

Cheerio,

Comment

actually i got it from a friend of mine, i bought a sub and a boy size half gold white dial roman wording with diamond bezel for $4200 and $3300 each, just trying to help my friend cause his in need of money so i didnt ask for pricing and just bought it. now i have a piece of mind liao, the reason im asking is cause i went to a pawn shop in amk and he quote me $1500 for my sub i was so shock, tats y i wanna ask bros thx u =)
              Last edited by civicking; 26-04-08, 10:02 AM.

Comment

actually i got it from a friend of mine, i bought a sub and a boy size half gold white dial roman wording with diamond bezel for $4200 and $3300 each, just trying to help my friend cause his in need of money so i didnt ask for pricing and just bought it. now i have a piece of mind liao, the reason im asking is cause i went to a pawn shop in amk and he quote me $1500 for my sub i was so shock, tats y i wanna ask bros thx u =)
                $1500, that is ridiculous. If I were you I will just walk OFF

Btw, does SROC ever think of setting up a pawn shop here?

We all here like pics very much...try post some pics to share whenever possible.

Cheerio,
                Last edited by ^Lee^; 26-04-08, 10:22 AM.

Comment

that uncle shock me with the $1500 quotation, LOL, but after advice from bros here i can sleep with peace already haha

Comment

Hi, congrats on yr purchase.
                    Like what the others say, just enjoy yr acquisition.

As for the pawnshop, they would always start low....way way low and if one is really desperate wan, they would really let go. Happened to a chap that i know some time back.......

So, if intend to let go & have the time - SGROC is a good platform to consider.
                    The Current Squad :

14060M VSeries, DJ116200 MSeries, OmegaSMPO XL, Sinn U1, Breitling SuperO, Glycine Lagunare, ML PontosDay, ML PontosDayDate, SeikoSamurai White, SeikoSumo Blue, SeikoDiver's SKX007J, SeikoSinn SRP043K2

Comment

Originally posted by ^Lee^ View Post
                      $1500, that is ridiculous. If I were you I will just walk OFF

Btw, does SROC ever think of setting up a pawn shop here?

We all here like pics very much...try post some pics to share whenever possible.

Cheerio,
                      Pawn shop? I dun mind but very heavy capital.

Oh yeah civicking Congrats on the new purchase bro!! That was really nice of you to help your friend I would say...=)

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

hahaha..pawn shop can go if you are reali in need of cash..or else avoid at all cost....anyway i kind of pangtang type....i wun ever step into one even if i got to die of hunger...hahahaha...IMO...
                        Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

anyway pawn shop quite diff to apply for the license....i suppose...and many are run by preowned watch shop owners...:>

Comment

actually just wanna check if the watch is real or not no intention to pawn but when heard of the $1500 i was like wtf, anyway im beginning to fall in love with rolex hahaha

Comment

hahaha...nice watches you have purchase....hahaha....in here u be poisoned further by all the nice pics of rollie and pam...and many more....good lobangs here too...lolz...aniwae if for verification you can always head down to RSC lor...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X