Sold and Found

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sold and Found

This may sound stupid and impossible, however would like to give a shot. I’m looking for this watch which I have traded-in many years ago.

In 1983, my grandfather bought me a brand new Rolex 16013. At that time, I’m still in my secondary school days and don’t really like the watch…it’s really a old man’s watch! The watch was kept in my drawer for many years. I can’t recall which year I sold it, should be between 1993 to 1994, the deal was done in PNG Watch Dealer, traded-in my 16013(the warranty paper is still with me) and bought 68273.

After my grandfather left us to be with god, I missed my 16013 very much. Thinking of it now, it’s very stupid of me to sold off the watch.

By any chance, if any members happened to own this watch and would like to sell it. Please let me know, will offer a reasonable price.

Last edited by jazz_samz; 07-03-10, 07:34 PM.

Apologise, the model should be Rolex 16013....

Comment

bro... good luck in finding it... I've helped you change yr write up to reflect the correct model of yr "lost" watch

Desired horologes ...

- IWC Portuguese Automatic
      - GMT II
      - GMT IIc TT
      - Reverso Squadra Hometime (7008620)/ Reverso Squadra
      - Master Eight Days (1608420)
      - U1
      - IWC Aquatimer

An exquisite timepiece, brings timeless memories and precious moments...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
        bro... good luck in finding it... I've helped you change yr write up to reflect the correct model of yr "lost" watch
        Many Thanks Bro!

Comment

Have u try to look it at PNG watch dealer. Went there last wk, saw still got alot of this type of old watch... Gd luck in finding...
          Current:
          No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
            Have u try to look it at PNG watch dealer. Went there last wk, saw still got alot of this type of old watch... Gd luck in finding...
            Guess, he must have sold it long time ago, didn't think of going back. Honestly, i don't really like that guy, talk too much........

Comment

You will find it back!

You will find it back somehow.Let us know if you need any help.It would be difficult for one person to hunt and this was sold(1993-1994).Hopefully this timepiece is still in Singapore.

Maybe you can go to the PNG and track the sale history.just ignore the guy.All the best!

Comment

Originally posted by augpat View Post
                You will find it back somehow.Let us know if you need any help.It would be difficult for one person to hunt and this was sold(1993-1994).Hopefully this timepiece is still in Singapore.

Maybe you can go to the PNG and track the sale history.just ignore the guy.All the best!
                Thanks bro, will consider going back to that guy...you may be right this watch may not be in Singapore anymore

Comment

It's sad to hear this, hope you find the watch. Or called rsc ever come across this serial num? Wondering they will reveal.

Comment

Originally posted by damienloh View Post
                    It's sad to hear this, hope you find the watch. Or called rsc ever come across this serial num? Wondering they will reveal.
                    I don't think RSC will reveal details....

Comment

Managed to download picture of Rolex 16013...

Comment

Posting model & serial number on a blog / web would help in google search?

Hi Bro,
                        try putting the model # & serial # on a blog. Some boh liao ppls google their serial #. May chance upon your notice.
                        Holding
                        Azimuth - Jadgbomber
                        Hermes - Clipper
                        Orient - Diver 200m
                        Perrelet* - Dual Time
                        Pierre Balmain* - Gold Plaque 10 Microns Quartz
                        Raymond Weil* - Don Giovanni Chronograph
                        Rolex - 1603 HG (Yr 1943)
                        Rolex* - 1603 HG - Golden Computer Dial (Yr 1967)
                        Rolex* - 16018 Yellow Gold
                        Sarcar* - Mistral Rose Gold
                        Seiko* - Atlas 200m
                        Seiko - Diver 200m
                        Tissot* - Heritage 150 Anniversary
                        Titoni* - Airmaster
                        * = Sale
                        Wife: even my bags don't cost as much!

Comment

Ok lah bro..the more practical way is to leave your contact and the serial number at all the preowned shops...

tedious,long and tough journey...but...it gives you a better exposure.

I almost sold away my grandfather's rolex...sometimes we think,might as well sell and buy something we like. Then again, time and time again,we forget...sentimental value is priceless.

Understand how you feel man...I believe I would pay even a premium to get the watch back because sentimental value is just priceless. Don't give up, all the best!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

I will be seeing that guy pretty soon, maybe i can just help u to ask him...
                            Current:
                            No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by moky View Post

Hi Bro,
                              try putting the model # & serial # on a blog. Some boh liao ppls google their serial #. May chance upon your notice.
                              Thanks bro, that's a good idea...will try this option.

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
                              Ok lah bro..the more practical way is to leave your contact and the serial number at all the preowned shops...

tedious,long and tough journey...but...it gives you a better exposure.

I almost sold away my grandfather's rolex...sometimes we think,might as well sell and buy something we like. Then again, time and time again,we forget...sentimental value is priceless.

Understand how you feel man...I believe I would pay even a premium to get the watch back because sentimental value is just priceless. Don't give up, all the best!
                              I have learned my lesson

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                              I will be seeing that guy pretty soon, maybe i can just help u to ask him...
                              Yes bro, please help me to check...many thanks!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X