Pre-owned rolex sold at pawnshops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-owned rolex sold at pawnshops

Hi, May I know how reliable are these watches sold in pawnshops? May I have your views please.

Thank you

if the watches are not authentic.the pawnshop will not take in liao.most of the watches they sell does not come with paper and boxes.What u must check is the physical condition of the watches only.Best is still after buying it,go to respective service centre to have it checked since u've spend at least a few thousands on the watches. Hope this helps. Cheers.
    累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
      What u must check is the physical condition of the watches only.
      especially in older watches, be wary of pitting in places you cannot see.
      “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

it's still the best to camp around this forum to look for good deal as the prices at the pawnshop also not that fantastic.Most of the ppl here are watch siao,so the watches sold here will be better physically compare to pawnshop, Just my 2 cents worth.
        累了才放慢脚步; 错了才想到后悔;苦了才懂得满足;伤了 才明白坚强; 醉了才知道难忘 ; 笑了才体会美丽!

是否我沉默了,你才能听到我的心声?是否我停止了,你才能看到我的眼泪?是否我心碎了,你才会摸到我的心痛?是否我消失了,你才会知道我的存在?

Comment

Originally posted by illusion84 View Post
          it's still the best to camp around this forum to look for good deal as the prices at the pawnshop also not that fantastic.Most of the ppl here are watch siao,so the watches sold here will be better physically compare to pawnshop, Just my 2 cents worth.
          i hv 2 agree

hv personally seen how pple sell watches 2 watch shops at very low prices n te shops in turn sell te watches at high prices

Comment

IMHO i will not buy from pawnshops

Comment

hv personally seen how pple sell watches 2 watch shops at very low prices n te shops in turn sell te watches at high prices[/QUOTE]

Can't blame them for selling high price coz that is business.

Comment

Originally posted by chrislkb View Post
                IMHO i will not buy from pawnshops
                x2

Comment

don't think its good to buy in pawnshops. I have personally gone to the pawnshops to look at the price and the price is pretty high. Furthermore, theirs do not come with cert and box most of the time...

Comment

Originally posted by Noriki View Post
                    x2
                    x3
                    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
                      x3
                      x4
                      Current:
                      No More Liao...

Comment

I always like to pop into pawn shops to look see. From my experience, the watches there are not worth buying, no box and papers and generally in very poor condition. And the back ground of the previous owner really bothers me. If you know what i mean.
                        1 3 5
                        ├┼┼╕
                        2 4 6 R

Comment

Prices

Whats the difference in price between those with and without paper? In terms of % in general ?

Comment

Originally posted by Seventh Son View Post
                            I always like to pop into pawn shops to look see. From my experience, the watches there are not worth buying, no box and papers and generally in very poor condition. And the back ground of the previous owner really bothers me. If you know what i mean.
                            That's true....people Pawn their watches for many reasons...it may bring bad luck according to some....

JLC / Omega / Sinn / Breitling / Baume & Mercier / Zenith / Rolex / Tag Heuer / Panerai / VC / Longines / Seiko / Citizen / Casio

YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE.

Comment

If you are aware, most WIS will consign their watch to pre-owned dealers and if they have some business dealings with them too. So these people will sort of taken care of their watch better.

I could be wrong but I think people who pawn their watches could be the wrong sort of collectors ie. TLC on their piece?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X