Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how do you place ur Rolex when not in use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you place ur Rolex when not in use?

do you place it upwards, on the left, on the right?

Place it anyway u want...not going to affect the watch anyway.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
      I agree. I just place mine in my watch box.
      Buy less, but buy better!

My blog: http://watchesindia.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by crazyfingers View Post
        I agree. I just place mine in my watch box.
        u jus didnt get it. TS wanted 2 find out te position te watch is placed. nt where it is placed la

Comment

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
          It will affect the watch. There is 6 different position which a watch will be tested under C.O.S.C standard. Putting the watch at different position will affect the accuracy of the time. At certain position the time will go faster...
          Current:
          No More Liao...

Comment

Even those other brands watches with adjusted in five position will get affected again whn we place it in left or right position???
            Current - Seiko,Rolex,Sinn,AP & RM
            Future - Geneva hallmark
            Past - TH Carrera CV2010, Pam 111, 16610, Pam 233, 116610LV

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
              It will affect the watch. There is 6 different position which a watch will be tested under C.O.S.C standard. Putting the watch at different position will affect the accuracy of the time. At certain position the time will go faster...
              Doesn't make sense to me that the position will affect the accuracy of the watch leh.

Cos when the watch is on your wrist (and assuming you wear it everyday), it goes through different positions, and maybe have more time at certain position than the other positions depending on what job you do...
              Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

i place dial up position for all my watches regardless which brands...hehehehehe
                Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Caliber View Post
                  u jus didnt get it. TS wanted 2 find out te position te watch is placed. nt where it is placed la
                  Ah! Actually I meant dial up since its in a watch box on a pillow
                  Buy less, but buy better!

My blog: http://watchesindia.blogspot.com/

Comment

For the first 1 hr, I place it face up. 2-5 hr, I place it on the left side. 5th to 10th hour onwards, I place it on the right.

after that, I wear it on my wrist for 8 hours whereby I alternate between dial up, dial left dial right and rarely dial down and the cycle repeats. Only bad thing is, I hardly get any sleep
                    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                      For the first 1 hr, I place it face up. 2-5 hr, I place it on the left side. 5th to 10th hour onwards, I place it on the right.

after that, I wear it on my wrist for 8 hours whereby I alternate between dial up, dial left dial right and rarely dial down and the cycle repeats. Only bad thing is, I hardly get any sleep
                      You must be joking...
                      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post

wow, i hope thats not really what you did.

Please dont make life so difficult, dont be a slave to your watch, just buy, wear and enjoy it.

Frankly, i dont even care if it is a few second +- out. Maybe i am not a WIS. Haa............

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                          Doesn't make sense to me that the position will affect the accuracy of the watch leh.

Cos when the watch is on your wrist (and assuming you wear it everyday), it goes through different positions, and maybe have more time at certain position than the other positions depending on what job you do...
                          If u wear the watch, it will be classified under hanging. Which in term is another position. When checking for watch accuracy, use a Chronoscope, n it will tell u how accurate ur watch is at 6 different position. Go ask a real rolex technician, he will be able to explain to u...
                          Current:
                          No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                            If u wear the watch, it will be classified under hanging. Which in term is another position. When checking for watch accuracy, use a Chronoscope, n it will tell u how accurate ur watch is at 6 different position. Go ask a real rolex technician, he will be able to explain to u...
                            ya, agree. At diff position, the watch experience +? sec. Hope it helps.
                            Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

I always like my watch to be rested on the crown. I feel the crown will help to prevent unnecessary scratches.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X