Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosc certified?

hey guys,

I did a search up on COSC and also time caliberation. But I don't quite get what some of the posts are saying.

I read one saying that if the time on the rolex is out of the COSC certified range of +6/-4, RSC is obligated by certification to caliberate the watch FOC for us?

And I read another thread looking for NON-COSC sub, does that mean not all Rolexes are COSC certified? how can i know if mine is?

I have a year 2000, 16613 sub, and realised that the time within a day, jumps a few seconds, sometimes faster, sometimes slower. This is juxtaposed to Singapore Standard Time.

Any advice bros?

Originally posted by harlot View Post
    hey guys,

I did a search up on COSC and also time caliberation. But I don't quite get what some of the posts are saying.

I read one saying that if the time on the rolex is out of the COSC certified range of +6/-4, RSC is obligated by certification to caliberate the watch FOC for us?

And I read another thread looking for NON-COSC sub, does that mean not all Rolexes are COSC certified? how can i know if mine is?

I have a year 2000, 16613 sub, and realised that the time within a day, jumps a few seconds, sometimes faster, sometimes slower. This is juxtaposed to Singapore Standard Time.

Any advice bros?
    1) RSC will regulate the accuracy of ur watch if found to be inaccurate after testing by machine. It is free if under warranty. If not under warranty, some of the forumer say they does it for free also...
    2) Only the non-dated sub has no COSC certified. Even the newer model has it, it is written on ur watch dial as well.
    3) When is the last time u service ur watch? Normally if a watch can go sometime faster then sometime slower then i think it need to send for servicing...
    Current:
    No More Liao...

Comment

I just bought the watch pre-owned like 3 days ago bro. haha.

so I dont know when it was last serviced, but it's a 2010 model. shld i bring to rsc? it's under 2 yrs warranty from the shop i bought though.

anyone experienced free caliberation from rsc?

Comment

I just bought the watch pre-owned like 3 days ago bro. haha.

so I dont know when it was last serviced, but it's a 2010 model. shld i bring to rsc? it's under 2 yrs warranty from the shop i bought though.

anyone experienced free caliberation from rsc?
        Then i will suggest u bring it to RSC to do authentication 1st.... Then they will tell u whether need to do servicing anot...
        Current:
        No More Liao...

Comment

hey dude,

I brought it to RSC, cos I heard this clinking sound in the watch, turns out, they said nothing was wrong, and jst returned it to me, without saying need to service or not. I guess, that means to them, it's all good?

Comment

hey dude,

I brought it to RSC, cos I heard this clinking sound in the watch, turns out, they said nothing was wrong, and jst returned it to me, without saying need to service or not. I guess, that means to them, it's all good?
            Did u do authentication?? If not, they normally will answer only question post by u?? Y dun u ask them abt ur watch accuracy as well??
            Current:
            No More Liao...

Comment

i didn't do authentication, heard from some colleagues with rollies and also forumers, that as long as the watch "go in" and come out without problems, means is real.

haha. i jst found out the time discrepancy today man. when I synced it to SST.

so u reckon they will charge me to testing the accuracy?

I'm going to bed now, will check the timing tmr morning :d after a night of inactivity, and then update u guys!

Comment

Checking is free... Just bring there n let them have alook...
                Current:
                No More Liao...

Comment

i juz went for regulation,it is free n took abt less than an hr to finished.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                    Checking is free... Just bring there n let them have alook...
                    x2, during festive time gt free gift somemore, lol btw bro halot, your 16613 is cosc certified.
                    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

aprilia, how old is ur watch? isit cos under warrnty?

and zidan, yea I realise when i read the dial. haha. so noob!

but thanks

Comment

aprilia, how old is ur watch? isit cos under warrnty?

and zidan, yea I realise when i read the dial. haha. so noob!

but thanks
                        Not under warranty also can send...
                        Current:
                        No More Liao...

Comment

ahah send but they caliberate for u or not?

or see alrdy then ask u pay $$$ :P

Comment

ahah send but they caliberate for u or not?

or see alrdy then ask u pay $$$ :P
                            If ur watch dun require servicing, they will calibrate for free. But if they say ur watch accuracy is due to time for servicing then they will advise u to do servicing...
                            Current:
                            No More Liao...

Comment

hhaa ok

thank you! will go check it out someday!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X