No announcement yet.

curious about my sub tt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you bros for the info. Learn something new again.
    I got so much to learn.

Once again, congrats to TS for the great buy.

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
      yup, thats y i said and one other model keke cos i cant rem which one other than sd and dssd has engraving

thanks for the info!
      you are welcome, I just happen to know as there is engraving as my mum's dj has it.
      Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Originally posted by harlot View Post
        haha I think Im gonna take it elsewhere to service. heard from some people say JW and Top Hour or Ak watches is good.

RSC qouted me 1.5k because they wanna change crown, change sapphire, change clasp and change bezel plus a service oiling ($790).

I said, I dont mind doing oiling, dont want to change the rest cos it dont bother me that my watch displays proudly signs of daily wear, but RSC dont wanna do for me -.-
        ya, you can do a quotation with any of this watch makers at golden mile sc or far east sc, or chinatown. If you only intend to do just the oiling, is ard $100.
        Current Collection :

Comment

hey guys,

one more thing, if u look at the magnifier glass on my watch, it seems smaller than 2.5x.

I asked the shop owner and she said that it is original rolex glass they gave me.

is this true?

Comment

erm..if you have been to RSC, and they willing to take in your watch i suppose the parts are original....
            Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

haha well they didn't say that the glass wasn't real, they jst said I shld change it cos got a very very very tiny small chip :S

Comment

if they willing to take in your rolex it ought to meant that parts are original...becoz they will not take in aftermarket parts de....that is what i come to realise...

Comment

but i guess u're right feilong, if rolex nv say fake, I guess shldn't be la. can't be they ask me change glass in a more tactful manner by saying got small crack. LOL.

Comment

hehehe..for the RSC part, if glass got chip or crack sure ask u to replace de....industry standard...they will state that if never change the chipped glass ,they cannot warr the water resistance of the watch...Btw RSC staff are not well-renowned to be tactful at least toward me lar...hahahahaha....have nasty experience there b4....well..that is another whole incident together....

P.S: Great choice of rolex u have there!!Wear it in good health and u sure have great taste in watch too!

Comment

hahaha yes! that's exactly what the lady said. And I replied, it's a tiny chip! I can't even see it if u didn't pin-point it out. and she said, no cannot, if u dont change we wont service it for u because we give two years warranty after that.

anyway thanks! I was really worried about the authencity and other stuff, but now I guess like u say, can really enjoy the buy ahh everytime i look at my wrist, i cant help but smile and be marvelled at the beauty of the sub!

Comment

Dun sweat the issue about whether original anot as the watch has pass the RSC checking right! Wear the beauty and be happy!!!!

Pls post the pictures of the beauty if possible..hehehe...so uncle can drool mah...hehehehehe

Comment

Originally posted by harlot View Post
                          hahaha yes! that's exactly what the lady said. And I replied, it's a tiny chip! I can't even see it if u didn't pin-point it out. and she said, no cannot, if u dont change we wont service it for u because we give two years warranty after that.

anyway thanks! I was really worried about the authencity and other stuff, but now I guess like u say, can really enjoy the buy ahh everytime i look at my wrist, i cant help but smile and be marvelled at the beauty of the sub!
                          Ya, enjoy the beauty of bluesy.
                          Current Collection :

Comment

The bros are right. Enjoy the Crown on your wrist bro!
                            相信我,这是最后一只了

Comment

Since RSC had verified it, alll parts should be original. Or else they will just return the watch to you and tell you which part is aftermarket and not original.

understad that even if a link is not original, they will tell you about you and hand over the watch back to you.

About the servicing, they always tell you that you need to service this and change that. This may be due to the fact that they need income to maintain the service centre at tong centre as well as i believe nobody buy rolex watches there. I believe every watch when they go into the rolex centre, they will check the history of the watch from their database. If they see no records, they will just asked you to do the servicing. Cos every watch that was serviced by them will be recorded in their system. There was once, when i brought in a watch that was only recently serviced by a pre-own shop to change the bezel insert at rolex centre, they added that i should service the watch as the movement looks dry. And i told them that i just got the watch serviced by a third party and they gave me the black face!! Think the lady was angry as i "see through" her trick and she did not answer me at all...

Comment

hahaha dubious!!

oh well, quite a shame to have such characters represent the integrity of a great brand!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X