X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about sub

Hi all,

May I know what glow in the dark(luminicent) color the sub has

Green, if you are referring to the 16610.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks for replying bro. Mine is baby blue in color.. I think I'm conned..

Comment

New submariner like the 116619 has blue illume, u might wan to bring to RSC to verify b4 concluding.

Comment

Originally posted by beepee View Post
          Thanks for replying bro. Mine is baby blue in color.. I think I'm conned..
          If yours is old Sub, it has to be green, unless you have bought the newer Sub with ceramic bezel. I have read an article a couple of months ago, that someone's Sub (the old model) has 2 colours of illum. If I am not wrong, the indices are blue while the hands are green. In any case, if you want full assurance, send the watch to RSC for verification. If you got your watch from a AD, you should not worry. If it's from a 2nd hand owner or shop, then I suggest you better do so.

Comment

Interesting, mind to post some lume shot?

Comment

I heard there was a period (yrs ago) where anchors were given as free gifts for the Subs and SDs. After that it was ceased. So those who'd bought the watches during that period got it.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hi Bros, out there.

Anyone have any idea when is the SS Sub with Ceramic bezel / Glidelock available and if it's already in the market? Heard about the 11610 is discontinued..

thank u in advance.

Kevin Low F M

Comment

Hi kevin,

It is highly likely that the 16610 (not "11610") will be discontinued once the new model (116610) is out. This has been ROLEX m.o. No confirmed date/period when it will be out but the talk has been around 3rd-4th quarter of the year.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Hi Bros, out there.

Anyone have any idea when is the SS Sub with Ceramic bezel / Glidelock available and if it's already in the market? Heard about the 11610 is discontinued..

thank u in advance.

Kevin Low F M

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X