to buy or not to buy... (TRF/VRM/etc)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to buy or not to buy... (TRF/VRM/etc)

earlier this afternoon i checked out TRF's FOR SALE forum and VRM's listing... (been away from those forums for too long)

whaaaaooo... with our strong dollar, there're quite a few gems to be found at very nice prices!

i just bought a black 16613 at a very very reasonable price, even after including shipping, insurance, GST and other customs/fedex charges...!

and it's a better deal than any local sellers are posting online, that's for sure. i now have a new project that's easy to complete!

(swapping the gold bits on the 16613: a SS bezel + black & white insert + SS crown + SS bracelet = modern gilt sub)

this is not the first time i'm buying from outside of singapore, and i've had no problems so far buying from known sellers (i use only VRM/TRF/Purists exclusively after being burnt on WUS & TZ).

i recommend those who're sitting on the fence because of price to take a look outside of singapore - please make sure you buy the seller first.
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X