Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Queries

Hi,

Not too sure if this is the right place for my query. Do forgive if I have posted in the wrong forum. Here it goes :

I have got a rolex gold datejust (boy size). The watch is full yellow gold, with YG bracelet (full of diamond), diamond dial and diamond bezel. However, upon checking with RSC, they advised the following :

1. The gold diamond bracelet, diamond bezel and diamond dial are aftermarket, and hence not serviceable at RSC.

Hence, can I know how the following :

1. Where can I get the watch serviced?
    2. If it cannot be serviced, how do I sell this watch?

Thanks alot.

Ans: Independent watch service repair. Google for it.

Ans: Go back to 1. - it should be serviceable. If you want to sell eventually, try the 2nd-hand watch shops/dealers, or try selling it online. This forum can be your first choice.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by rummy View Post
      Hi,

Not too sure if this is the right place for my query. Do forgive if I have posted in the wrong forum. Here it goes :

I have got a rolex gold datejust (boy size). The watch is full yellow gold, with YG bracelet (full of diamond), diamond dial and diamond bezel. However, upon checking with RSC, they advised the following :

1. The gold diamond bracelet, diamond bezel and diamond dial are aftermarket, and hence not serviceable at RSC.

Hence, can I know how the following :

Thanks alot.
      erm, i think you can't sell here after this...oops..

But I am really curious to see this watch, a stone encrusted bracelet and all...thats really bright..got pics?
      Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Do give me your email n I'll send the pics to you.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X