about 14060m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about 14060m

hi everyone , just wondering weather all the new sub are already out ,will they also come out the new sub no date or will they still run this production of 14060m ? thanks

dono.
    “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

For mere discussion sake, it is unlikely ROLEX will discontinue the current production of the Submariner 14060M. Already, they have discontinued the Submariner 16610 and I believe they will have to gauge the demand of the new Submariner 116610 (ceramic). If the demand (for 116610) isn't ideal for them, they may just leave the 14060M as it is. Why will they want to "knock" their heads to come out with a ceramic version of the 14060M, if they can't really sell the 116610?

Just my thoughts.
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        ...it is unlikely ROLEX will discontinue the current production of the Submariner 14060M. Already, they have discontinued the Submariner 16610 and I believe they will have to gauge the demand of the new Submariner 116610 (ceramic). If the demand (for 116610) isn't ideal for them, they may just leave the 14060M as it is. Why will they want to "knock" their heads to come out with a ceramic version of the 14060M, if they can't really sell the 116610?
        for the sake of refreshing the entire sub/sport line... maybe? the thing is, we'd never know until rolex tells us.
        “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

And will they ever 'tell' us?
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks guys for the info , cos I was offer 15 % off the retail and considering to keep one . Wat is the best discount u think will give for this watch before u get it ?

Comment

Some professional divers buy a rolex as a tool in their job. so a creamic bezel will only add additional cost to already expensive , relatively, watch and doesn't not add any tangible function. I suppose Rolex might keep the sub nd as it for these group of ppl.

my 2cents.

Comment

The sub ND is an awesome piece, I reckon it is in the lineup but a matter of time. Unless the greenie is to replace the ND, but i seriously doubt that.

15% off MSRP is not bad
                Audentis fortuna juvat.

Comment

Originally posted by han View Post
                  Thanks guys for the info , cos I was offer 15 % off the retail and considering to keep one . Wat is the best discount u think will give for this watch before u get it ?
                  Is the retail price still $7,664?
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

No it went up already to about 7900 plus .

Comment

OMG ! Tx
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X