Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jazz_samz
    replied
    bro DM101.. think that price is no longer valid now liao lah...

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by DM101 View Post
    What is "NAC"?
    NAC = Ngee Ann City

Leave a comment:

• DM101
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    3 weeks ago managed to get 16610 @ 7300 @ HG. however not NAC. THH i check just this wednesday was 7900.
    What is "NAC"?

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    BRO... share share yr lobang can???

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    3 weeks ago managed to get 16610 @ 7300 @ HG. however not NAC. THH i check just this wednesday was 7900.

Leave a comment:

• lolex
    replied
    Originally posted by jazz_samz View Post
    u sure abt that bro?? Two mths bek, I flew to Melb, I was in a hurry but I thought I did saw a ROLEX SIGNAGE at one of the shop selling watches leh... Will check again this Thur...
    very sure..

Leave a comment:

• nottinghill
    replied
    u sure abt that bro?? Two mths bek, I flew to Melb, I was in a hurry but I thought I did saw a ROLEX SIGNAGE at one of the shop selling watches leh... Will check again this Thur...
    maybe you saw it at the melb airport?

changi airport...dun have Rolex AD lar....

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    brothers...

I juz enquired abt Sub 16610 at THG @ Taka, was quoted outright the RRP 7931. Are there any bro here manage to get any discount on these SPORTS series Rolex, especially any discount on a 16610? (I read in the forum that the best discount is it really 25%) Damn itchy...... kekekek

Was told by another shop at Lucky plaza TTH that Rolex sport watches price fixed.. CANNOT get discount. True???
    25% is only on some models like the DJ,AK the less HOT items...

However...the last line is rubbish...They follow the list price given by Rolex,they do not want to give discount..it's THEIR rule,not everyone else's. If you are a regular,it's a different story

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• lolex
    replied
    wow... really... damn!!

So if its 7800, its only 1.6%..

Maybe should try DFS at airport?? 7% lesser and less sales I think... Hope that can discount further... What you guys think?? But then again, the question would be on availability..
    no rolex ADs at changi airport

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    wow... really... damn!!

So if its 7800, its only 1.6%..

Maybe should try DFS at airport?? 7% lesser and less sales I think... Hope that can discount further... What you guys think?? But then again, the question would be on availability..

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by daveevan View Post
    its true, especially sud-date and GMT 2.
    was quoted $7800 for sub date.
    End of the yr very hard to get a good discount. Moreover sub date is a popular model

Leave a comment:

• daveevan
    replied
    brothers...

I juz enquired abt Sub 16610 at THG @ Taka, was quoted outright the RRP 7931. Are there any bro here manage to get any discount on these SPORTS series Rolex, especially any discount on a 16610? (I read in the forum that the best discount is it really 25%) Damn itchy...... kekekek

Was told by another shop at Lucky plaza TTH that Rolex sport watches price fixed.. CANNOT get discount. True???
    its true, especially sud-date and GMT 2.
    was quoted $7800 for sub date.

Leave a comment:

• jazz_samz
    replied
    brothers...

Leave a comment:

• lsk005
    replied
    THH charge 2%-3% extra if using CC.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X