• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lsk005
    replied
    Originally posted by imac View Post
    Hi all, Newbies here...

Anyone know the service quality of this shop?

Recently eyeing a ROLEX datejust with diamond (for my wife) in this shop, quoted by the salesman about $15k....how much discount should I ask for? is asking for 20% or 30% too much?

Thx....
    30% is abit too much....25% will be alright. btw any1 here manage to get a 30%, kindly share.thks.

Leave a comment:

• pet
    replied
    Originally posted by egstring View Post
    Meaning don't go into Kopi talk for information
    wow lau ! go back to kopi tok

Leave a comment:

• egstring
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    discount are never fixed. further more, it is true that regular customers get higher discount compared to walk-in customers. for example, a walk in customer gets 20% discount, regular gets 30%, for those with referrals may get something in between. however, if you know how to bargain and with other factors such as meeting target, etc, u may get discount given for referrals and/or regular discount. it very much depends on the amount of homework you did.

the homework i refer to is knowing what others paid for, what is list price, other factors such as demand and supply of watch, what is probably the last done price say about 1 month ago.

forum is one of a good source of information, however, knowing how to extract information is a technique also.
    Meaning don't go into Kopi talk for information

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Thanks for your advise...THG and Dickson can also ask for 20% - 30% discount off their list price...right?
    discount are never fixed. further more, it is true that regular customers get higher discount compared to walk-in customers. for example, a walk in customer gets 20% discount, regular gets 30%, for those with referrals may get something in between. however, if you know how to bargain and with other factors such as meeting target, etc, u may get discount given for referrals and/or regular discount. it very much depends on the amount of homework you did.

the homework i refer to is knowing what others paid for, what is list price, other factors such as demand and supply of watch, what is probably the last done price say about 1 month ago.

forum is one of a good source of information, however, knowing how to extract information is a technique also.

Leave a comment:

• keltzar
    replied
    Try Lee Chay in Peninsula too. Same type of shop.
    Do some comparison shopping...
    so make sure you have the reference number.

I just went by today and saw the new COSC non-date 14060M sub ...
    S$6k after discount. sigh.

Leave a comment:

• imac
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    Oh mid size ah..I think u check THG and dickson also then compare the prices. I prefer THG personally,but sincere does not carry Rolex...hahaha
    Thanks for your advise...THG and Dickson can also ask for 20% - 30% discount off their list price...right?

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Hi all, Newbies here...

Recently eyeing a ROLEX datejust with diamond (for my wife) in this shop, quoted by the salesman about $15k....how much discount should I ask for? is asking for 20% or 30% too much?

Thx....
    Around 20% should be alright...

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    I think it is a mid-size model....was worry kana "ko-tok" by this shop....I have read most of the post here....it seem that very few mentioned about this shop....most people here refer to THG or Sincere....right?
    Oh mid size ah..I think u check THG and dickson also then compare the prices. I prefer THG personally,but sincere does not carry Rolex...hahaha

Leave a comment:

• imac
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    WAD?! 15k? Is it a mother of pearl face and half gold model?

I checked a silver face with diamond dial,ladies half gold,yellow gold. It was 9.8k after discount. From THG Taka
    I think it is a mid-size model....was worry kana "ko-tok" by this shop....I have read most of the post here....it seem that very few mentioned about this shop....most people here refer to THG or Sincere....right?

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    WAD?! 15k? Is it a mother of pearl face and half gold model?

I checked a silver face with diamond dial,ladies half gold,yellow gold. It was 9.8k after discount. From THG Taka

Leave a comment:

• imac
    started a topic Tai Hong Hung @ People's Park

Tai Hong Hung @ People's Park

Hi all, Newbies here...

Thx....

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X