Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best places to buy Rolex secondhand in Singapore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• veon6620
    replied
    There is this app "Watchcenter" on apple store that sells Rolex and other brand watches. Anyone used it before? It has a physical shop in London. Seems reliable.

Leave a comment:

• chiamsc
    replied
    Just went over to the shop in Jurong East and totally agreed that they are not a good shop...price quoted over WA is totally different from price quoted in shop. Waste a trip there.

Leave a comment:

• deeeeeeeeon
    replied
    Originally posted by Vector View Post
    Rather buy frm carosell... then this shop call H* ....Do not buy frm this shop *J .... located at far east... damn....can go there ask questions but they will not gv u the correct answers.... the people there know shi* abt watches... yes all dealers want to earn $ but not to the extend of pushing responsibility right after the purchase right? When buying they can do anything for you, when u go back w a problem (caused by them), they will just oh, ah, ok, then pretend not to see u.... Well for people whom have a great experience with them... good for you. Bt for potential buyers... you might want to look elsewhere. They are nt the cheapest anyway. There are alot of people and shops out there... so you are spolit with choices.... oh ya, also K* Luxur* at jurong east... damn, some kinda attitude the fat young man have there...gosh, dont understand how they survive man... These are somewhere you shd avoid... good luck!!
    thanks for heads up..

Leave a comment:

• mrcan42
    replied
    Places to buy watches

Can try the watch shops at FuLuShou

Leave a comment:

• Vector
    replied
    Hj

Rather buy frm carosell... then this shop call H* ....Do not buy frm this shop *J .... located at far east... damn....can go there ask questions but they will not gv u the correct answers.... the people there know shi* abt watches... yes all dealers want to earn $ but not to the extend of pushing responsibility right after the purchase right? When buying they can do anything for you, when u go back w a problem (caused by them), they will just oh, ah, ok, then pretend not to see u.... Well for people whom have a great experience with them... good for you. Bt for potential buyers... you might want to look elsewhere. They are nt the cheapest anyway. There are alot of people and shops out there... so you are spolit with choices.... oh ya, also K* Luxur* at jurong east... damn, some kinda attitude the fat young man have there...gosh, dont understand how they survive man... These are somewhere you shd avoid... good luck!!

Leave a comment:

• Wilsonseng
    replied
    Saw one for sale at waterway point with card. Looks news

Leave a comment:

• Ace40
    replied
    Can try your luck at carousell too though there is always some risk unless buying from reputable grey dealers.

Leave a comment:

• Galaxy4005
    replied
    Sg Roc is the best place

Leave a comment:

• az45xy78
    replied
    I did some research myself and believe that the cheapest second-hand watch dealer is none other than maxi-cash pawn shop.

Leave a comment:

• Panerex
    replied
    Anyone compared HK preown prices to singapore's?

I did some using HK's preown shop listed prices on their websites, and realized while their BNIB generally cheaper than SG, their preown prices may not.

Anyone shares the same view?

Leave a comment:

• Panerex
    replied
    Is CW reliable? Any possibility they will switch out original parts before they sell the watches or when they service watches? Am thinking of sending my PP and AP to them for servicing

Leave a comment:

• blackie1788
    replied
    CW n PW at GLSC... both ok

Leave a comment:

• durian_cake
    replied
    I think many previous shops no longer operate there.

Leave a comment:

• riyute
    replied
    Originally posted by Probin View Post
    Wherever you go, don't go to Chrono Exchange at Far East Plaza. I had a bad experience there.
    Can share what's the bad experience about? Would be good to know

Leave a comment:

• Probin
    replied
    Wherever you go, don't go to Chrono Exchange at Far East Plaza. I had a bad experience there.

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X