Got a question I had in mind ever since I had a normal
    non digital watch.

Why can't watches that have date had two months ( one
    from 1-30 and another from 1-31) so we just need to
    Unscrew the crown once a year ( in feb ) instead of
    doing it once every two months? Tot that made perfect
    sense.

Any comment?

If rolex come out with an annual calander, guess it would not come out affordable like what they have now. Beside what can you expect from a company that focus on German tradition. If they do it, they would not be call rolex but rather call dolex. If you seriously want them to do it, simple, just buy their share and become a shareholder and I bet your request is entertained. Haha
    sigpic

Comment

A bit off topic here, but why they put rolex admirer on my avatar? I am an esteem BALLer, not rolex admirer...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iceheller View Post
        If rolex come out with an annual calander, guess it would not come out affordable like what they have now. Beside what can you expect from a company that focus on German tradition. If they do it, they would not be call rolex but rather call dolex. If you seriously want them to do it, simple, just buy their share and become a shareholder and I bet your request is entertained. Haha
        I am not so rich to own any share of rolex, and if I am
        I might be better off getting a perpetual calendar.

I am not wishing for an annual calendar too, I am just
        wondering why watch companies don't do what I said earlier
        so that we can avoid unscrewing the crown that often as
        Sometimes if we forget to screw it back or as tight and
        things might happen. Maybe it's something that I don't
        know and wish to seek the experts view here.

Pardon me if this question sounds stupid.

Comment

A bit off topic here, but why they put rolex admirer on my avatar? I am an esteem BALLer, not rolex admirer...
          Dear Bro, the Rolex Admirer is a ranking system here based on your number of post. No worries.
          Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

I know it ranking system, I see it in other forum like WTF and WUS. People Don't need to be loaded to own a PP or tourby watches, there are affordable non-Swiss option out there. so far only from what I read and see, only annual calendar need to change the date once or twice a year. Have not seem or read anything that fits your description. You want rolex to listen to your opinion, very unlikely. Though I know some Swiss watch makers actually listen and get feedback from customer with regards to new watch design.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by zidaneong View Post
              Dear Bro, the Rolex Admirer is a ranking system here based on your number of post. No worries.
              I know it ranking system, I see it in other forum like WTF and WUS. People Don't need to be loaded to own a PP or tourby watches, there are affordable non-Swiss option out there. so far only from what I read and see, only annual calendar need to change the date once or twice a year. Have not seem or read anything that fits your description. You want rolex to listen to your opinion, very unlikely. Though I know some Swiss watch makers actually listen and get feedback from customer with regards to new watch design.
              I can't see the correlation between these two posts
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X