interesting rolex featured on CSI Las Vegas Season 4 Episode 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interesting rolex featured on CSI Las Vegas Season 4 Episode 22

This rolex submariner featured on this episode of CSI: Las Vegas has no crown!

and...

the reference number sticker on the back is WRONG!

which is kinda funny, as the words spoken during this frame is:"no ticks, it's authentic!" hahaha.

Originally posted by redneckk View Post
    This rolex submariner featured on this episode of CSI: Las Vegas has no crown!

and...

the reference number sticker on the back is WRONG!

which is kinda funny, as the words spoken during this frame is:"no ticks, it's authentic!" hahaha.
    I believe the crown was digitally removed to keep their butt safe from IP law.

The caseback sticker also had a crown that was digitally removed...you can see from the darker shade line in the centre that says EXEXEX only.

Hahahaha joke man! In the second pic...they said that the sticker was in tact...it should be bought new.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Another case of China Supplied Imports!! (CSI)
      Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

yeah bro. but its just weird. cos its so obvious its a rolex. i mean. it's written there on e dial. and there's a coronet on the crown. so why bother changing the caseback sticker to a fake one? but it's hilarious. haha. which brings about this question. is this authentic?

in my opinion, fake. judging from the date. but hey, what do i know? haha. cheers!

Comment

they neber change the caseback picture to a fake one.

it's fake from the start haha.
          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by redneckk View Post
            yeah bro. but its just weird. cos its so obvious its a rolex. i mean. it's written there on e dial. and there's a coronet on the crown. so why bother changing the caseback sticker to a fake one? but it's hilarious. haha. which brings about this question. is this authentic?

in my opinion, fake. judging from the date. but hey, what do i know? haha. cheers!
            Originally posted by Watcha View Post
            they neber change the caseback picture to a fake one.

it's fake from the start haha.
            Yeah man it's fake from the start....

Hey! Let's prove CSI wrong! Please write in that we have CSI-ed the watch in their S4 Ep 22 and we have found that it's fake!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

twinlock sub!
              “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

Originally posted by taxico View Post
                twinlock sub!
                oh yeah! didn't spot that. good eye bro!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X