Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current discount for brand-new rolex

Hi,

Can someone recommend me any saleperson from any of the AD who can give better discount for rolex sport watches?

Thks

Yes, most likely
    75.00%
    No, not at all
    25.00%
    -------------
    My collection:-
    a) Rolex Sub LV "Y" serial
    b) Rolex SS Daytona
    c) RXW Marina Militare MM20 47mm
    D) Marathon GSAR

Hey dude..the 16613 links that you said you wanted to buy from me has been lying inside my pouch for a couple of days already..do you still want it???pls revert as i cant be carrying it around with me all the time...

Comment

Originally posted by hadrian View Post
      Hi,

Can someone recommend me any saleperson from any of the AD who can give better discount for rolex sport watches?

Thks

Ur qns is rather diff to answer. Let me try... mmM

For te rolex range, te discount is between 5% and 20% generally. Te lowest discount given being te sports range. Why? Tis is 'cause te rolex sports range is much sought after by consumers n rolex purposely produce little to be distributed worldwide. Most often, te sports models sell faster than te other models. Nw, u mus oso realise tat te discount given by individual sales person varies and dependant highly on relationship and opportunity.

Relationship is clear and opportunity being te timing u buy a watch frm him/her. It shld b to do wif his/her sales quota or something like tat. I've read tis somewhre in the forum. U try to find, k.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

From my understanding standard discount is !5%-18% max. Overdiscount 22-23% but receipt no details just state '1 watch' . Salesman say one. Anyone here can verify?

Comment

Originally posted by Wife View Post
          From my understanding standard discount is !5%-18% max. Overdiscount 22-23% but receipt no details just state '1 watch' . Salesman say one. Anyone here can verify?
          the salesman you mentioned is from where? u ask yourself or someone told u?
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by benjiyui View Post
            Hey dude..the 16613 links that you said you wanted to buy from me has been lying inside my pouch for a couple of days already..do you still want it???pls revert as i cant be carrying it around with me all the time...
            sorry bro. replied u via sms.
            -------------
            b) Rolex SS Daytona
            D) Marathon GSAR

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              Ur qns is rather diff to answer. Let me try... mmM

For te rolex range, te discount is between 5% and 20% generally. Te lowest discount given being te sports range. Why? Tis is 'cause te rolex sports range is much sought after by consumers n rolex purposely produce little to be distributed worldwide. Most often, te sports models sell faster than te other models. Nw, u mus oso realise tat te discount given by individual sales person varies and dependant highly on relationship and opportunity.

Relationship is clear and opportunity being te timing u buy a watch frm him/her. It shld b to do wif his/her sales quota or something like tat. I've read tis somewhre in the forum. U try to find, k.

Actually I have intention to get a sports watch (most likely EXP II) and I am checking with bros here whether anyone have a good saleperson that can recommend me so that I can buy it from that saleperson. Of course hope to get a better discount too. Hopeful it is nt too complicated.

Can PM me the contact too.

-------------
              b) Rolex SS Daytona
              D) Marathon GSAR

Comment

Originally posted by hadrian View Post
                Actually I have intention to get a sports watch (most likely EXP II) and I am checking with bros here whether anyone have a good saleperson that can recommend me so that I can buy it from that saleperson. Of course hope to get a better discount too. Hopeful it is nt too complicated.

Can PM me the contact too.

me too,thanks

Comment

Sorry to disappoint but I don't really have a specific contact. If you are talking about ROLEX sports, got contact also no use. Serious. I've this personal experience to share:

Someone I know introduced me to a very good contact at one of the reputable watch shops. I bought a TAGh from him at a 28% discount. Not bad huh. Shortly, I returned with intention to buy an ExpII. So was quoted $6.9k, after a good discount. Thankfully, I didn't commit instantly. The following day, I passed by Orchard and decided to try my luck. So I entered HG, Lucky Plaza. Guess what?

Bloody ****! I was shocked to learn that that outlet was selling the same model for $6.5k. Its $400 diff ok !

So nothing is guaranteed huh.

Think you guys better do a bit of leg work first. What I also learnt is different THG sells at their own discretion. One was selling the EXPII at 2 prices; black more expensive and white cheaper. Another was selling both at same price.

Good luck!
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Sorry to disappoint but I don't really have a specific contact. If you are talking about ROLEX sports, got contact also no use. Serious. I've this personal experience to share:

Someone I know introduced me to a very good contact at one of the reputable watch shops. I bought a TAGh from him at a 28% discount. Not bad huh. Shortly, I returned with intention to buy an ExpII. So was quoted $6.9k, after a good discount. Thankfully, I didn't commit instantly. The following day, I passed by Orchard and decided to try my luck. So I entered HG, Lucky Plaza. Guess what?

Bloody ****! I was shocked to learn that that outlet was selling the same model for $6.5k. Its $400 diff ok !

Think you guys better do a bit of leg work first. What I also learnt is different THG sells at their own discretion. One was selling the EXPII at 2 prices; black more expensive and white cheaper. Another was selling both at same price.

Good luck!
                    Pss...Tag 28% can intro me? My friend interested in the Tag Grand Carrera,if can get 28% then

I agree that time I ask THG NAC for YM tell me 10k...all other shops I went to 12k? Siao liao..but hav to walk walk and ask and compare though

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Good luck!
                      that is why i said before, do leg work first then ask for friend to recommend. at least u have a base price to look @.

yes. different branches of a particular AD sell @ different prices. one has to remember that these sales ppl have target to achieve as well. those in sales line will know what im talking about.

generally in sg, a black dial explorer II is being sold @ a higher price compared to the white face.

when u mentioned that one ad was selling both white and black dial @ same price meaning selling @ black dial price or white dial price?
                      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                      2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Good luck!
                        Agree on the pt that different THG outlets will quote you different pricing. I personally find that THG at peninusula plaza always quote more expensive as compared to say THG at millenia walk. dunno why.
                        -------------
                        b) Rolex SS Daytona
                        D) Marathon GSAR

Comment

Tat AD selling same price, sells at te higher price, ie for black dial.
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                            the salesman you mentioned is from where? u ask yourself or someone told u?
                            THG peninsula

Comment

ok. thanks for info.

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X