• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marineguy8888 View Post
    Khatena Masood & Sons Trading
    1 Rochor Rd #02-584 Rochor Centre. Singapore 180001
    tel : 62923600
    Hi guys, anybody knows what is the operating hours like for this shop ?? went there twice trying to get this "pencil" thingy but had no luck, it was closed on both occasion. One was on a saturday afternoon while another was on a monday everning abt 6+. Appreciate the help

Comment

Originally posted by michi0301 View Post
      Hi guys, anybody knows what is the operating hours like for this shop ?? went there twice trying to get this "pencil" thingy but had no luck, it was closed on both occasion. One was on a saturday afternoon while another was on a monday everning abt 6+. Appreciate the help
      there is the contact number, i suggest you give them a call and check their operating hours so that you dont make a wasted trip to the location.
      if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
      1. subject heading indicating your issue
      2. your nick
      3. your corresponding email address
      4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
        there is the contact number, i suggest you give them a call and check their operating hours so that you dont make a wasted trip to the location.
        ok, thanks

Comment

Cape Cod use for case?

Should I use Cape Cod for the reflective sides of the case? noted some scratches on the sides recently. *heart ache to c the 'baby' scratch* But the sides are highly reflective. not sure if it works too. Any forum bros wanna share their experiences?

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
            Should I use Cape Cod for the reflective sides of the case? noted some scratches on the sides recently. *heart ache to c the 'baby' scratch* But the sides are highly reflective. not sure if it works too. Any forum bros wanna share their experiences?
            Tried the using the cape cod today on some shiny reflective surface, seems to work fine for me.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions. I will go get the burgeon pencil and cape cod polish. scotch brite is indeed harsh and the end result not as refine. maybe i will use it on my sports rims instead and see if it works !

Comment

Tips On How To Remove Minor Scratches On Watches...

my new watch has a very minor scratch on a satin brushed stainless steel surface, any tips on how to remove it..

this watch is very new n i cant bear to see scratches within the 1st week,

furthermore i would be wearing this daily n i figure it will be good to be able to remove sratches yrself

ignoring it or sending it for polishing is something i want to avoid

i did a google n i found out theres this

scratch pen

http://watchwerkz.com.sg/?tool=brush...cratch-removal

cleaning pad

http://watchwerkz.com.sg/?tool=satin...ad-for-watches

metal polishing cloth

http://watchwerkz.com.sg/?tool=foil-...lishing-cloths

Comment

If it's on bracelet, ok can replace.

If it's on the case, better to ignore the scratches until servicing time.

My 2 cents
                  Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                    If it's on bracelet, ok can replace.

If it's on the case, better to ignore the scratches until servicing time.

My 2 cents
                    on case...

why ignore if there is a chance i can remove it? somemore its only less than a week old..

is there a chance i might worsen the scratch if i try to remove it manually with the scratch pen/cloth as suggested earlier?

Comment

what about on crystal/glass? Anyone know how to remove minor scratches on them?
                      劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

Originally posted by dexter86 View Post
                        my new watch has a very minor scratch on a satin brushed stainless steel surface, any tips on how to remove it..

this watch is very new n i cant bear to see scratches within the 1st week,

furthermore i would be wearing this daily n i figure it will be good to be able to remove sratches yrself

ignoring it or sending it for polishing is something i want to avoid

i did a google n i found out theres this

scratch pen

http://watchwerkz.com.sg/?tool=brush...cratch-removal

cleaning pad

http://watchwerkz.com.sg/?tool=satin...ad-for-watches

metal polishing cloth

http://watchwerkz.com.sg/?tool=foil-...lishing-cloths

Hi dexter86,

You can actually ask the shop watchwerkz to explain how to use those tools. I'm sure they'll teach you!
                        Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
                        • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
                        • Montre de MarQue
                        • Etoile D'Or
                        • Hotel Indonesia
                        • Glory Time
                        • The Watch-Collector
                        • Time Palace
                        • The Swiss Connection
                        • M Baker
                        • Maurice Lacroix
                        • Time Marques
                        • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Comment

Hand brushing will never be 100% same with the factory machine brush.
                          There is a chance the brushing turn out different. Need to be careful with the
                          Strokes. Can get 90% when done carefully.

Same for hand polishing. Perfect mirror finish can never be done by hand.
                          Need the buffing machine to do it.

As for the case, excessive polishing brushing will thin the case.
                          Not desirable, especially for delicate higher priced watch.
                          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                            Hand brushing will never be 100% same with the factory machine brush.
                            There is a chance the brushing turn out different. Need to be careful with the
                            Strokes. Can get 90% when done carefully.

Same for hand polishing. Perfect mirror finish can never be done by hand.
                            Need the buffing machine to do it.

As for the case, excessive polishing brushing will thin the case.
                            Not desirable, especially for delicate higher priced watch.

so its best to ignore it? its a minor scratch that can only be seen under light.. but it still bothers me especially when its a new watch..

i figure since its minor i should be able to polish it off without trouble?

Comment

Originally posted by dexter86 View Post
                              so its best to ignore it? its a minor scratch that can only be seen under light.. but it still bothers me especially when its a new watch..

i figure since its minor i should be able to polish it off without trouble?
                              it also irritates me when the flawless watch get scratches. i figure the only way to not get scratches is not to wear it.

but i wear my watches so i learn to live with the scratches.

sure you can polish off minor scratches. but can't be polishing every week or two as surely will get some scratches in that time if worn daily.

Comment

Well my take it just leave it, polishing often would mean the continual removal of material from the case and also often, it will make it worse and will end up taking up a hell lot of your time. I don't polish my watches anymore and I do own the pen and some items which you've pictured on the thread , I can give them to you if you like.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X