1 Rolex,1 Tag...that's it for now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 Rolex,1 Tag...that's it for now.

As above....Someone told me that a while ago,now come to think of it...I think it's pretty true. I think that's all I need. 1 Rolex for special events,1 Tag for casual wear.

I am selling my Exp II now,I was thinking of probably upgrading my DJ to a diamond dial and that's it for many years to come. I mean,for me I have been into the sports series for about a year now...but after looking at them and owning an Exp II for a year,somehow the sports series don't smile to me that much.

That should be it for me...

And maybe in 5-10 yrs,I get a Solid gold DD/DJ,TT DJ...and that's the end of my collection. Haha...BUT we never know...lol

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    As above....Someone told me that a while ago,now come to think of it...I think it's pretty true. I think that's all I need. 1 Rolex for special events,1 Tag for casual wear.

I am selling my Exp II now,I was thinking of probably upgrading my DJ to a diamond dial and that's it for many years to come. I mean,for me I have been into the sports series for about a year now...but after looking at them and owning an Exp II for a year,somehow the sports series don't smile to me that much.

That should be it for me...

And maybe in 5-10 yrs,I get a Solid gold DD/DJ,TT DJ...and that's the end of my collection. Haha...BUT we never know...lol
    hmnnn looks like you gave your "rolex ownership" path quite a well thought ya? hehe but once you start to 'grow' in terms of earning/spending power...hehehe it will 'evolve' further..hehehe

anyway do enjoy your watches in good health....
    Rolex TT Submariner Date Blue Dial (Ref#116613LB)
    Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller (Ref#116660)
    Rolex 18K/SS Oyster Perpetual Datejust (Ref#16233)
    Omega Seamaster 300M Chrono (Ref#2920.80.91)

Comment

Originally posted by nottinghill View Post
      hmnnn looks like you gave your "rolex ownership" path quite a well thought ya? hehe but once you start to 'grow' in terms of earning/spending power...hehehe it will 'evolve' further..hehehe

anyway do enjoy your watches in good health....
      Yeah maybe tentatively...till I earn more next time,it will change. Hahaha

Comment

me still not into the buy sell trade leh, buy leow jst keep, guess not as 'fun' as u 2 ... hahhaa

Comment

Originally posted by pet View Post
          me still not into the buy sell trade leh, buy leow jst keep, guess not as 'fun' as u 2 ... hahhaa
          I no money to keep so much la...

Comment

I no money to keep so much la...
            where got no $$.. u sell alreadi buy wht ??

Comment

actually i feel the same as you Darkie ha ha

my daily watch is my Tag F1 too with some dress watches like Armani thrown in for variety ha ha

my rollie is more for weekends and special occations ha ha
              DateJust Rhodium Dial with Diamond Markers

Red F1 Tag Heuer (First Edtion)

Comment

where got no $$.. u sell alreadi buy wht ??
                INVESTMENT SOMEWHERE...n i ordered 1.5k worth of 0.1ct...then market down recently my SALES not gd..so no cash...need to sell watch lor

next time got money then buy again la... ...it will happen! I AM SURE!

Comment

INVESTMENT SOMEWHERE...n i ordered 1.5k worth of 0.1ct...then market down recently my SALES not gd..so no cash...need to sell watch lor

next time got money then buy again la... ...it will happen! I AM SURE!
                  aiyo, those 0.1 ct not worth the trouble lah ... sales no good also nevermind lah, u PT only.. got abit pocket moeny can leow lah.

Comment

Agreed. Actually, unless you're a hardcore collector, no point buying and keeping so many watches. At the end of the day, they collect dust.

We all have only 2 wrists and at any time only 1 wrist wears a watch!

Isn't it more sound to grow the $$ in investments?
                    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                      Agreed. Actually, unless you're a hardcore collector, no point buying and keeping so many watches. At the end of the day, they collect dust.

We all have only 2 wrists and at any time only 1 wrist wears a watch!

Isn't it more sound to grow the $$ in investments?
                      Yeah...that's what I am doing =) putting it in investment...

Originally posted by etcl View Post
                      actually i feel the same as you Darkie ha ha

my daily watch is my Tag F1 too with some dress watches like Armani thrown in for variety ha ha

my rollie is more for weekends and special occations ha ha

aiyo, those 0.1 ct not worth the trouble lah ... sales no good also nevermind lah, u PT only.. got abit pocket moeny can leow lah.
                      hahha...PET didnt get what I meant by SALES..i meant stock market la..

my mum n I share to buy/sell...so recently market down la... lose $$ lor..nvm la...now sell watch first..next time make money then buy again lor

Comment

Yeah...that's what I am doing =) putting it in investment...

hahha...PET didnt get what I meant by SALES..i meant stock market la..

my mum n I share to buy/sell...so recently market down la... lose $$ lor..nvm la...now sell watch first..next time make money then buy again lor
                        haha.. stock ah, i also lose abit, abt 1 new gmt ...

Comment

haha.. stock ah, i also lose abit, abt 1 new gmt ...
                          I lost a new GMT 116710

Bo pian la...got up got downs 1
                          Last edited by Darkangel; 30-11-07, 03:15 PM.

Comment

I lost a new GMT 11670

Bo pian la...got up got downs 1
                            nevermind lah, GMT 11670 fake 1 ... hahaha

i lost 116710 ... hahahha

Comment

nevermind lah, GMT 11670 fake 1 ... hahaha

i lost 116710 ... hahahha
                              Oopss...sry...type from it was 116710..too sad ald...missed out a 1..

So i lost a 116710..

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X