Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you still keeping your FIRST Rolex watch till today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you still keeping your FIRST Rolex watch till today?

Hi Bros

I consider myself a late starter for Rolex watches. Since 2010, I have acquired a couple of new watches, and sold a few.

Looking back, I bought these watches rather quickly, sometimes buying a new watch before I've even had a chance to get to know the last one inside out... haha! Having said, for the most part, I'm very satisfied with my choices.

Below is the 16610 Black Sub, the first Rolex watch that I used to have and wished I had back. I believe some bros here would know exactly how it feels.

What was your first Rolex watch? Are you still keeping it today? Here's dedicating this thread to the bros/sis to share/showcase that first & special Rolex watch of theirs.

Yes I do. My first Rolex was a pre-owned 5513 with a matte dial. Bought many years ago, and its still with me.I have bought and sold many rolexes, but this is 1 that I will not sell.

Regards,P.

Comment

I still have my T series DJ with me
      Passion for Perfection

Comment

sold my first rolex which is a submariner recently... somehow don't have the "connection", but i'll not sell watches given to me for sentimental reasons... 18th birthday present from sector, and a seiko 5 from wife.
        elusive

Comment

i still have my W series black dial explorer II bought brand new @ THG (raffles hotel)
          if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
          1. subject heading indicating your issue
          2. your nick
          3. your corresponding email address
          4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

I still have my first Rolex....16014 which was my grandpa's last gift for me from 1995.

Comment

My first Rolex is 16610 which I bought it in Switzerland during my Honeymoon in 2007. I still keep it as it's my honeymoon present. I believe I won't sell it as I intend to pass it to my children as a heirloom. But I accidentally knocked it last year and it resulted with a little ding on the case. Quite sad about it and I almost sent it for "repair", but I managed to overcome it as there are more important things in life for me to move on, and the ding and scratches make it unique and "show" how much I have been using it!

Comment

I still keep my Dad's first datejust, dunno what model but is the half gold "rolex-y" kind. Now he wears a GMT Master II.

My first rolex is a sub no date, but sold. Then i bought a preown SD to wear. I bought a brand new Milgauss but also sold as does not being out my style and character imo.

so now I have yet to get a brand new rolex myself i can call my own proudly to wear. but akan datang i hope ...

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
                http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm not proud enough to give a +ve respond to your question but I'll (try to) keep whatever ROLEX watches I have and not sell them anymore
                  The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

My first Rolex given to me after my O' levels. R series DJ 16233G.

This is the one watch i will not sell as it has sentimental value to me.
                    Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Still got my first Rolex... as I just got it in FEB 2012 hehehehe....... but I aint ever selling this puppy > the DSSD.
                      ROLEX.

Comment

i still wear my first rolex.

Comment

Thanks for the interesting sharing from all. Nice to see that most bros are still holding on to their first Rollie, especially THE one that is associated with that special person or occasion. Wear them in good health!

Comment

Originally posted by icy.mint View Post
                            Thanks for the interesting sharing from all. Nice to see that most bros are still holding on to their first Rollie, especially THE one that is associated with that special person or occasion. Wear them in good health!

Comment

Originally posted by icy.mint View Post
                              Thanks.
                              Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X