Buying from yahoo auctions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying from yahoo auctions

Hi bros, i've got another silly question that some of you will not doubt baulk at. Ok so ive been enticed by the low prices listed on the yahoo auctions for some of the rolys. I went and bidded for a TT blue sub for 3.8Gs and won it. No contest! Of course the catch is that the seller aint in town, and he wants me to wire the $ over! So icant do the RSC verification thing! I told him i'll cough up 500 bucks first, and the rest if it is authentic.....

sigh, i'm still in 2 minds tho....yahoo aint like ebay. There's no regulation...v cowboy town..

Whaddya think? Gamble the 500 or tell him go fly kite
    There is no true love, just a finely tuned jealousy

pls dun do it....... too good a deal often is a warning.........

sorry pour cold water but better be careful...... 500 also money
    the hype is true. listen at your own risk.
    visit my watch and audio blog oohlins.blogspot & learn how to use the rolex comfort link

Comment

dont do it ... !

Comment

You're right bro! Sigh, when it's too good to be true, it's usually too good to be true! Oh well.....has anybody bought anything off this scam of a website?

I remember buying some shoddy Transformers off it like a decade ago

Comment

don't do it bro, when its too good to be true, it probably is.

Comment

heheh. Thanks guys! See lah, so old alrdy yet still so muddle-headed.....ah greed, what wld i do without u?

Comment

Originally posted by ghost View Post
              heheh. Thanks guys! See lah, so old alrdy yet still so muddle-headed.....ah greed, what wld i do without u?
              lose 500 bucks ... maybe more ...

Comment

Originally posted by ghost View Post
                u r not muddle-head coz u didn't proceed with it in the end

Comment

It's a scam. There's no cheap Rolex. When something is too good to be true, it probably is not true
                  Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today. -James Dean

Comment

got cheap rolex what. REPLICA only.

anyway, if i want to buy watch, i rather visit a brick and motor store
                    if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                    1. subject heading indicating your issue
                    2. your nick
                    3. your corresponding email address
                    4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

True. If you buy from a watch shop, anything wrong with the watch just go back and find the shop. They'll not dare to be funny because anything happens, the reputation of the shop is at stake

Comment

Originally posted by minusplus View Post
                        the reputation of the shop is at stake
                        some shops dont bother about reputation one......
                        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

kindly email with
                        2. your nick

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by triton View Post
                          some shops dont bother about reputation one......
                          But at least they don't dare to scam buyers with fake watch or fake parts... Anything fake straight away call police and they'll have to close shop... hahah

Comment

how's the rating in yahoo auctions?
                            came across this seller & think that he/she's not bad.
                            good ratings....

http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/s:Au...eyqu69&s=price

Comment

Originally posted by ssworx View Post
                              how's the rating in yahoo auctions?
                              came across this seller & think that he/she's not bad.
                              good ratings....

http://sg.auctions.yahoo.com/sg/s:Au...eyqu69&s=price
                              i check out the 16710 BLRO. it states LATEST MODEL is this one. latest model is 116710. Latest series is M not F. so do you trust? up to you lor. if you interested, why not ask seller to meet @ RSC for verification.

the box is original alright. the red tag is original alright. box and red tag can be bought online.

but no papers?

also if you notice, when seller say can verify @ RSC, it does not state the series. also

u decide if you want to buy or not lor.ladies mint watch description, it says no pin hole. yet picture shows for pin hole. unless i see wrongly.

im not sayin that this person is not selling original watches. it is just that there is no consistency in saying all watches can be verified. this set alarm bells ringing for me. if im buying the BLRO, i would ask seller to meet @ RSC to verify @ his costs.
                              Last edited by triton; 10-12-07, 11:35 PM.

kindly email with
                              2. your nick

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X