Clear All

• yumyum
    replied
    Haha. So funny .

Leave a comment:

• dnalz
    replied
    Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
    If he modded his ROLEX......what else did he do with the other watches..????
    I think its more of a cosmetic makeover thats all...saw his TT blue sub dial modded with diamonds..looks pretty elegant too.

if i can lay my hand on an extra dial...i would be tempted to ask him fix on some stones too..
    Last edited by triton; 20-12-07, 06:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• nottinghill
    replied
    Originally posted by triton View Post
    true. unless he sells it
    hehe...u should see his name card.... he put a quote under his name... (Former Rolex Technician).....

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkangel View Post
    But he is a dealer/repairman himself...need RSC for wad
    true. unless he sells it

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    mod liao means cannot service @ RSC?
    But he is a dealer/repairman himself...need RSC for wad

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by problmchylde View Post
    mod liao means cannot service @ RSC?

Leave a comment:

• problmchylde
    replied
    Originally posted by dnalz View Post
    i saw the piece also...the boss said he modded it himself for own use.

Leave a comment:

• dnalz
    replied
    Originally posted by siambee View Post
    last wk been to this shop, saw an sub/date with red bezel and dial. Interesting
    i saw the piece also...the boss said he modded it himself for own use.

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    i dun think online selling sites such as yahoo, ebay, etc can stop ppl from advertising these replica goods as original.

if someone makes a complaint, what is likely to happen is an investigation and if the particular is found to be unethical, then ID deleted. however, cannot stop this guilty person from selling any further. this guilty party can create a new id with a new email address. it will be endless, unless they force all sellers to have a email with local ISP, then they might lose alot of potential sellers.

i still believe that the onus lies with the buyer.
    Agree. All potential buyers shld recognise the risks and take necessary precautions when purchasing expensive items over the internet. You can kill the eagle but the chicks will still be preyed on by other predators

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Originally posted by keltzar View Post
    ... how come Yahoo is not policing it and taking these ads down, that is my question. They may get injuncted like ebay did... and the publicity can't be good.
    i dun think online selling sites such as yahoo, ebay, etc can stop ppl from advertising these replica goods as original.

if someone makes a complaint, what is likely to happen is an investigation and if the particular is found to be unethical, then ID deleted. however, cannot stop this guilty person from selling any further. this guilty party can create a new id with a new email address. it will be endless, unless they force all sellers to have a email with local ISP, then they might lose alot of potential sellers.

i still believe that the onus lies with the buyer.

Leave a comment:

• keltzar
    replied
    Not sure if you guys know this. Let me shed some light on this...

Do you realise that there are many people selling fake watches on Yahoo? These sellers do not physically have the watch actually,they join this person to sell watches and they earn commission on every watch sold. Once a carrot head buys it,the seller will pass the info of the buyer to the "boss behind the scene" ,then the boss will send the watch to the buyer.

etc.
    ... how come Yahoo is not policing it and taking these ads down, that is my question. They may get injuncted like ebay did... and the publicity can't be good.

Leave a comment:

• minusplus
    replied
    Originally posted by siambee View Post
    Where did you see this? Red bezel sub date? I never see one before too

Leave a comment:

• siambee
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Darkangel
    replied
    how come u know the modus operandi? hhmmm. r u the boss?
    Uh oh...I have been exposed =X

I don't mind joining,but then I risk getting caught by mata...not worth

Leave a comment:

• triton
    replied
    Not sure if you guys know this. Let me shed some light on this...
    how come u know the modus operandi? hhmmm. r u the boss?

Leave a comment:

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
Working...
X