Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any transacted with Alex Pig Timepieces from Hong Kong before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can pm me this Alex's contacts? or website?

Comment

I whatsapp him @ +852 5167 8919, quite good conversation with him on some Pams. No watch bought from him yet thoough..
      Patek Phillipe Aquanaut 5167
      Rolex Daydate 18038
      Grand Seiko SBGX 059
      Seiko Premier Chrono Alarm
      Seiko Pepsi Diver SKX009K1
      Casio Illuminator A168WA-1U

Comment

Your account gives me an impression that you are Alex leh.....If you have bought few watches before means u not a newbie but y purposely setup this account now and reply to some ppl's questions.....like so eager to help answer ppl's questions.....haha

Originally posted by Rolex.Fans View Post
        His stocks come from Europe AD. Complete set with new serial, 2 years full international Rolex warranty.

Comment

Originally posted by eastsider View Post
          Your account gives me an impression that you are Alex leh.....If you have bought few watches before means u not a newbie but y purposely setup this account now and reply to some ppl's questions.....like so eager to help answer ppl's questions.....haha
          Why doubt people when they are trying to help and get disappointed when no 1 is helping?? Then I can say you might be a dealer too, scare of other better competitor entering this forum and gets a share of the pies, thus preventing you from getting a higher profit margins... Cheers
          Current:
          No More Liao...

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
            Why doubt people when they are trying to help and get disappointed when no 1 is helping?? Then I can say you might be a dealer too, scare of other better competitor entering this forum and gets a share of the pies, thus preventing you from getting a higher profit margins... Cheers
            x2!

Comment

Indeed, I just shared my experience as I saw someone is asking. I never ask any people to purchase from him. Anyway, I will not reply this thread again as dun want to have impact to any person. Thanks!

Comment

Hi guys - I tried visiting Alex Pig in Wanchai based on his address. If you go, please msg him ahead of time as his address is only for a serviced office and he is not usually there. It is not an actual watch shop, so you must get in touch with him beforehand.

Comment

Alex Pig has an amazing collection of watches. Each time i go in, am so tempted to buy another timepiece.

Comment

I still think its best to deal face2face..esp when thousands of dollars are concerned..
                    Only a Rolex will do for me..a tradition passed down from my father and his father..
                    I have a love-hate relationship with rolex, i hate the prices but love the pieces..
                    Proud owner of a Rolex Explorer II 216570 polar since 27/2/13..okay..not anymore

Comment

Originally posted by newbie09 View Post
                      Ha neat and straight to the point! Chinese's say "a needle is all it takes to see red (blood)"

Comment

Originally posted by eastsider View Post
                        I concur with your suspicion too.

Comment

buy with confidence. Alex Pig is a gentleman.
                          D.W.M.T

Comment

Never met Alex but whatsapp him before (and I am not a dealer...) He's pretty fast responding. I dare say he has a quick mind. Would like to deal with him some day when I have the chance to be in Hong Kong - depending on his 'collection' and prices, of course (and my 'needs'. No, make that 'desires'.)

Comment

any websites? me in hong kong end of the year ;p
                              Itchy for:
                              Pam 351

First Team Players:
                              Zenith Chronomaster power reserve
                              Bvlgari Octo
                              IWC 3777-01
                              Rollie 116610LN

SuperSubs:
                              Omega Speedmaster Olympic Edition
                              Blumo