X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green Sub vs Black Sub?

Hi all Bros / Relex Guru,
    Can help me to clear my doubts....

1) Other then the Bezel color diff. what is diff. between both.
    2) Can Black Sub change to green Bezel. Looks Nice ?
    3) If else the same ,might consider changing it . RCS will do it for you at a cost ?

Thanks.

Mikey

Originally posted by Mikey View Post
    Hi all Bros / Relex Guru,
    Can help me to clear my doubts....

1) Other then the Bezel color diff. what is diff. between both. Price?
    2) Can Black Sub change to green Bezel. Looks Nice ? Not without the Maxi Dial. Then again, it could just be me.
    3) If else the same ,might consider changing it . RCS will do it for you at a cost ? Not the same, so still gonna do it? They will do it for me cos mine is an LV. But if your's is a black sub, no.

Thanks.

Mikey
    fyi, you're not the first to think of getting a green bezel on a black sub. similar question has been asked and answered, do a search first.

Comment

Don't quite understand. Will RSC change your Submariner LV bezel to the black one? Will they sell you the extra bezel??
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
        Don't quite understand. Will RSC change your Submariner LV bezel to the black one? Will they sell you the extra bezel??
        i think OP wanted to ask about getting a replacement LV bezel fm RSC for his black sub, but instead he asked if RSC will do it for others...

so i just share that in my case, RSC will definitely do it... like for like replacement, LV bezel for and LV bezel...

Comment

Sorry I'm still confused. I know if you want to replace black with black, RSC will do it. Same as if you want to change green with green, yes. But what if I want to change my green bezel of my Submariner LV to the black one, will RSC do it? Or even vice versa, i.e. black to green?
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

if i'm not mistaken, RSC will not do it for you. model different. if im not wrong they only will change if is same model. eg. 16710 coke/pepsi/black. one is 16610LV and one is 16610. so i doubt can change. and the LV is an anniversary model which is sold at a premium, highly doubt they will sell a 16610 owner a LV bezel.

Comment

the blue ceramic sub's blue bezel has been floating around europe, and some people have put it on their black ceramic subs.

therefore, i think it's a matter of time before green ceramic sub bezels are being traded openly (albeit scarcely). it may take some time, but hey, for the right price, anything is possible.

however to ask RSC to swop it for you... almost impossible IMO, even if you pay them!
              “Watches, no matter how much they cost, are better at telling time than making a person happy.” - Thomas J. Stanley

Comment

never seen a green bezel on sale.

black is earier to get. Blue ceramic be cool to get.
                Blue with hardness and price of steel. not for purist.
                Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Thanks all for your input and discussion....

Mikey

Comment

Black or Green?

Hi all, new to rollies, and the bug bites fast and furious. In a space of a month, bought 2new pieces: an explorer 42mm, and later a black sub. Both black dials. Now contemplating flipping the black sub for the hulk... what do you guys think? Sitting on the fence here....

Comment

Why not? If you love the Green more than the Black....

Comment

in my personal view, long term wise, black will remain a classic icon.
                        green may become a passing "fashion". well, i may be wrong thou

i have seen a nicely aged black dials.

"because nobody stops at one watch" - kohym
                        http://kymwatchlog.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MrBezel View Post
                          Hi all, new to rollies, and the bug bites fast and furious. In a space of a month, bought 2new pieces: an explorer 42mm, and later a black sub. Both black dials. Now contemplating flipping the black sub for the hulk... what do you guys think? Sitting on the fence here....
                          flipped it! go green!
                          simi kangtao?

Comment

Work hard and get both
                            ROLEX.

Comment

Originally posted by Dfive View Post
                              Work hard and get both
                              Damn poisonous but great advice! Haha
                              I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                              http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X