Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brand New Deepsea Dweller - Whats in the box?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New Deepsea Dweller - Whats in the box?

Hi everyone!

I just got a new deepsea from THG, and would like to confirm the items that comes in the box. Reason is because the sales exec initially tried to squeeze the watch into a box similar to the ladies datejust that I bought the wife. The box wouldn't close so he took out another bigger box and put the watch in. I realise that the watches are packed separately and its up to the shop to pack it in any box and give it to customers.

Anyhow, I wanted to find out if the deepsea comes with any tools? My Pam came with the tool for strap changing so just wanted to know if they forgot to pack it in. My first rolex btw : )

Items I got in the box:
    1. Warranty Card
    2. User Manual
    3. Red and Green tags

Thanks!

Hi,Deepsea don't come with toolkit,should have bezel protector too.

Comment

Should have cleaning cloth and the outer pale cardboard box that goes over the green box.
      elusive

Comment

The box shohld be larger than the submariner or Gmt watch. The watch should fit nicely in the box not need to squeeze. There is the green cloth that is a bit padded thicker than the usual green cloth.

Comment

Originally posted by Contra21 View Post
          Hi everyone!

I just got a new deepsea from THG, and would like to confirm the items that comes in the box. Reason is because the sales exec initially tried to squeeze the watch into a box similar to the ladies datejust that I bought the wife. The box wouldn't close so he took out another bigger box and put the watch in. I realise that the watches are packed separately and its up to the shop to pack it in any box and give it uto customers.

Anyhow, I wanted to find out if the deepsea comes with any tools? My Pam came with the tool for strap changing so just wanted to know if they forgot to pack it in. My first rolex btw : )

Items I got in the box:
          1. Warranty Card
          2. User Manual
          3. Red and Green tags

Thanks!
          hi,

Just a quick question...
          what the price of your new deepsea ?
          I looking to get a new pic locally

Thanks

Comment

icic, I called the SE back and he said that only the older deepseas come with toolkits..

Comment

Originally posted by blueysmurfy View Post
              The box shohld be larger than the submariner or Gmt watch. The watch should fit nicely in the box not need to squeeze. There is the green cloth that is a bit padded thicker than the usual green cloth.
              yup thats right, the box is bigger than my wife's ladies datejust, the green cloth is the padded type so I guess it shd be the correct one, unless there are more than 2 sizes for the boxes haha

Comment

Originally posted by satch View Post
                Should have cleaning cloth and the outer pale cardboard box that goes over the green box.
                yup bro I have the 2 items as well!

Comment

Originally posted by tokbooncheng View Post
                  hi,

Just a quick question...
                  what the price of your new deepsea ?
                  I looking to get a new pic locally

Thanks
                  its 10% off list price of $15,780 bro

Comment

thanks for all your replies guys, sorry my replies took so long, partly I still need the moderators to screen thru and I only have time during the weekends !

Comment

Originally posted by 1313 View Post
                      Hi,Deepsea don't come with toolkit,should have bezel protector too.
                      thanks bro, I have the bezel protector : )

Comment

thanks for sharing...
                        anyone can comment on the price ?
                        reasonable ?

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X