Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Advisory : Recommendation for first Rolex?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi guys what do you feel for a date just or day date as a first Rolex watch?

Comment

• Hi Guys, need some advice.

Thinking of getting a BINB rolex from grey dealer here, if everything look alright and watch serial number and warranty card tally do you think i still need to sent to RSC to authenticate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Acheng View Post
        Hi guys what do you feel for a date just or day date as a first Rolex watch?
        Personally, I feel that any first watch being a ROLEX is a blessing

Originally posted by jaytanbb View Post
        Hi Guys, need some advice.

Thinking of getting a BINB rolex from grey dealer here, if everything look alright and watch serial number and warranty card tally do you think i still need to sent to RSC to authenticate?
        Seriously, it is up to you. If you are confident enough and those few features, after verified, can sufficiently indicate to you that the watch is genuine then no need to do the verification.

Otherwise, don't take chances.

Good luck!
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Both are great watches but are priced very differently. It's a matter of preference. Agree with Oceanklassik that "any first watch being a ROLEX is a blessing".

Comment

• Hi Guys, need some advice.

Thinking of getting a Sub-C Black Dial or SS/White Gold Datejust I Black Dial.
            But my wrist size is slightly smaller than 6Inches. Will the Sub be too big for my wrist ?

Thanks.

Comment

• I just got date just II one week ago. love it

Comment

Get a sports model!

Comment

• Originally posted by sexyspyder View Post
                  Get a sports model!
                  Any reason? Some may prefer classic look.

Comment

• Daytona is nice but it would definitely be above $11k for brand new or even second hand

Comment

• Originally posted by Spanship View Post
                      Hi I am new here. Bought myself a firstly a GMT Master 2 2 weeks back and yesterday a submariner. Very good feel of both.
                      Hi, Can share the price u paid for the GMT Master 2? I'm looking to buy for my 1st Rolex.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• If you purchase in Jap, I think it will be 20% off from list price which is a great deal

Comment

• I have been searching around in the web for rolex couple watch, but it seems that there isn't any. Can anyone enlighten me on this? as I'm planning to get my wife and myself our first rolex watch on our anniversary and I hope to get a pair that is considered as couple watch. thanks.

Comment

• you may like to proceed to any of the authorized dealer to look for datejust models. the datejust models have sizes for men and ladies.

Originally posted by cyril1986 View Post
                            I have been searching around in the web for rolex couple watch, but it seems that there isn't any. Can anyone enlighten me on this? as I'm planning to get my wife and myself our first rolex watch on our anniversary and I hope to get a pair that is considered as couple watch. thanks.
                            if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                            1. subject heading indicating your issue
                            2. your nick
                            3. your corresponding email address
                            4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

• Originally posted by cyril1986 View Post
                              I have been searching around in the web for rolex couple watch, but it seems that there isn't any. Can anyone enlighten me on this? as I'm planning to get my wife and myself our first rolex watch on our anniversary and I hope to get a pair that is considered as couple watch. thanks.
                              Have you ever consider of YM ?
                              Available in three sizes.

Comment

• Good choice!
                                i will definitely go for sub as my first watch!

easy matching for all occasions!
                                n can stand up to scratch n knocks!
                                hehe

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X