No announcement yet.

Rolex Bezel Protector

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any products to recommend to protect the links, especially those at the clasp part?

Comment

You mean ppl actually wear the watch with the bezel protector. Sorry in my opinion, it's ugly. Got mine protector but I always put it aside.

Comment

There are ppl wearing the watch with bezel protector, but each to his own. I will not wear my watch with bezel protector for myself.
        Current Collection :

1) Rolex YG White Mother of Pearl Roman Dial Datejust 16018 (8 mil Serial)

2) Rolex YG Black Computer Roman Dial Datejust 16238 (L Serial)

3) Rolex TT Blue Submariner 16613LB (M Serial)

4) Rolex YG Red Vignette DayDate 18038 (8 mil Serial)

5) Rolex PT Pinkish White MOP DayDate 18206 (A Serial)

Comment

I haven't seen anyone wearing Rolex with bezel protectors on the streets before but IMHO, I buy a watch to wear comfortably and if I were to protect here, protect there I wouldn't be comfortable wearing it at all. I got my 1st scratch on the clasp on the 1st day I wear mine out.

But don't go and swing your arms everywhere like you are wearing a Gshock lah...

Its inevitable that the scratches will come, take it in your stride!

Comment

agree totally. .all the scratches would be uniquely u and the watch. .. All about the connection and memories this one scratch first day wearing. . tat one scratch whilst rushing to take a ****. .etc etc Haha

Originally posted by Warthog View Post
            I haven't seen anyone wearing Rolex with bezel protectors on the streets before but IMHO, I buy a watch to wear comfortably and if I were to protect here, protect there I wouldn't be comfortable wearing it at all. I got my 1st scratch on the clasp on the 1st day I wear mine out.

But don't go and swing your arms everywhere like you are wearing a Gshock lah...

Its inevitable that the scratches will come, take it in your stride!

Comment

Oops masked out the sheet. .

Comment

can get for free at most AD.

Comment

Have not seen anyone wearing with the protective cover... I saw some with clear protective stickers on their clasps though.

Comment

i ever seen pple wear pam wif their bezel protector on,rolex so far nt yet
                    Current:
                    Rolex GMT2C TT 116713AN
                    Panerai 312N
                    Panerai 233O
                    Sevenfriday P1-2
                    Sevenfriday M2-2
                    Seiko SBBN015

Past:
                    Rolex Deep Sea Sea Dweller 116660G
                    Panerai 005N
                    Steinhart aviation chrono

Comment

Are bezel protectors available for other watches besides rolex?

Comment

I have not seen anyone wearing pam with bezel protector on too.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X