Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guide : Buying Rolex from Hong Kong (HK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think hk no longer as cheap as sometimes local AD hav gd discount

Comment

• Any idea what are prices going to be like after price hike due to swiss francs?

Comment

• One thing for sure is that HKers are all flying to Japan to purchase rolex given the yen depreciation

Comment

• I di go japan and look but Singapore still cheaper. Anyone tried Phoenix from Hong Kong? They mentioned they also have a dealer in Singapore. Have not bought anything from them though, sounded cheaper.

Comment

• Hey bro,

I usually get 10~12% discount for PAM. Rolex will be between 88% to 95% depending on models. Forget to mention that it is from a HK AD (for Rolex and PAM).

Comment

• I Have found KL to have better prices than HK, atleast as of November 2014.

The used dealers in HK - Ken Watches, and the bunch at Champagne Court, do have decent prices, if you are willing to bargain and show them cash-on-the-spot.

Comment

• i heard a lot of grey seller buying their watches(both BNIB and Used) from hk.
                is it really cheap to get second hand watches in HK? any lobang to recommend?

Comment

• Originally posted by vkalia View Post
                  I Have found KL to have better prices than HK, atleast as of November 2014.

The used dealers in HK - Ken Watches, and the bunch at Champagne Court, do have decent prices, if you are willing to bargain and show them cash-on-the-spot.
                  I really don't like KL ADs asking premium prices for a tad too many models compared to sg
                  elusive

Comment

• montrez shop in hong kong

i heard montrez in hong kong is giving a very good deal on rolex watches as in new or preowned. Any thoughts about the shop ? or any buyer that purchased from them b4? Thinking of getting the ladies datejust 31mm from them.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X