Experiences with female buyer/seller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experiences with female buyer/seller

Hi all! I've been a 'silent' member of sgroc for quite some time.. Anyway, I'm just curious to know of your experiences with female buyers/sellers? Have you guys encounter any deals that... while you thought all along the other party was a bro but unexpectedly it turns out to be a female? Or will you guys feel skeptical to negotiate with a female?

Let's have an open mind and ladies, do share your experiences as well!

A good attempt as your first post.

Sold a Seiko Sumo to a young lady. She negotiated the price a bit, drove to my place the same afternoon, viewed and tried the watch, deal done. More cool and steady than some guys I have dealed with.
    Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Thanks!

I do feel that females will not hesitate to go through with the deal once they find that they are in their comfortable range of price and that the watch is in good condition.

Comment

I now recall another experience in which I sold a Burberry wallet to a lady through this forum.

She was driven by her boyfriend to my place after midnight after having supper at a place nearby. A very sweet and pretty young lady. We had a quick chat and she told me her boyfriend saw my sale thread on sgroc and showed it to her. She showed concern about the authenticity of the wallet so I explained to her that I won it from company lucky draw. Deal done and she left happily. I saw her boyfriend nodding his head and smiling at me in the car so I greeted back.

I would be smiling too if I had such a sweet pretty girlfriend
        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

I've had a dealing with two young women from the forum over a watch deal. Fuss free, straightforward deal
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Well, you have established that women know how to shop...!

Comment

Agreed with pegasi. Women when they want something can be quite decisive than men. Men like to low ball, wait for an extended reaction = worse than char boh! lol

Comment

I had one experience too. Exchange conversation via SMS. Meet up on that day at Changi airport as i'm dropping by and she happened to be around there. Good chat and fuss free.

Comment

Met a few female buyers in the last few years....100% fuss free and fast...in fact the last one took only 15 mins....really impressed with the lady collectors i met so far...no half mindedness or last min driving down the prices for no apparent reasons type...

In fact, so far i am pretty lucky in the sense that most chaps and ladies i met are really nice people...
                  Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

Agree to all. Ladies see, like, buy! Guys tend to nego nego till the cows come home then think about it!

Comment

I've had all positive experiences with female buyers

I noticed there was also a big difference between a guy & a lady, when offering/negotiating a price.

The ladies, imo, offers a more realistic price better

Comment

When come to buying food, it is the other way round..hahaha!

Comment

Had few deals with ladies, be it seller or buyer... 100% great dealing plesure... feel that they are more easy going with price...

Comment

Yah guy or girl, sure got some bad apples Cannot generalize

Comment

Originally posted by snip3r View Post
                              Yah guy or girl, sure got some bad apples Cannot generalize
                              Agreed with brother snip3r on this.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X